Chapter-8 "Someone"

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said : The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said : "Part of the perfection of someone's Islam is his leaving alone that which does not concern him."

[Hadith hasan - Recorded by Tirmidhi]

22 December 2015

Chapter -8

Aaish's POV

Tanzhee and I shared so many classes and Mahira and I had only three class In common and same was with Sana , after attending our classes we were exhausted so we went to canteen and ordered coke and French fries .We were have having our food peacefully when I noticed there were some students gathered around a table and a guy was explaining something my eyes stopped on the guy he was handsome , he had chocolate orbs and fair complexion he was too smart that every other girl was drooling over him , but the strange thing was that he wasn't even looking directly at any girl.  I was literally gawking at him , when one of the girl from them came towards our table , and motioned Mahira to come with her , Mahira agreed and went with her .

I was too shocked to see the next scene that happened , Mahira looked like she was complete practicing Muslimah but what she did left me dumbstruck, as soon she reached that handsome guy held her hand and made her sit on the chair beside him, and she was talking with him , and even laughing , I guess he is her boyfriend after some time all the other people left and they both were sitting then she said something which was sure not audible but  he put his hand up in surrender type and left , while Mahira came to us ,

"Hey ! What happened is there something bothering you ?" Mahira asked because I was still looking in the same direction .

" Umm nothing just .. Like that " I said which did not convince her .

" haan I were to ask you all that will you come there is Islamic fair , not exactly fair but it's something like we will have Islamic books , and there will be speeches of some Aalims and famous person inspirational and motivational speech. "she squealed like a kid in excitement .

" OK but how can we get passes , ?? " Sana asked

" Don' t worry about that bhai just called me to ask how many passes do I want so I just told him I will tell him after asking you all and  he will get them because organizer is one of my dads friend , so no worries ."she stated just like a five year old kid excited for choclate.

 ," I am up" Shouted Tanzhee as Excited as Mahira

"I Too " said Sana

Then they all shifted their gaze to me ,so I just said ," I will come.."

Then the day passed usually and Mahira left after the last class and our chatting session in evening , as her brother was continuously calling her .

-------------------------x----------------------x----------------------------

As salamu alaikum Friends.

Jazakallahu khairan for the read

please give your views

Fee amaanullah

Jazakallah for your support.