Chapter-19"It's haraam"

Assalamualaikum.. Everyone..
How are you all ??
I am really sorry for not updating but I was having exams so I could not update..
Thank you for your support .. Votes and comments ..❤
InshaAllah I will try to update regularly...❤

"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is Aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest."

(An-Nur: 30-31)

06 April 2016

Chapter-19

Aaisha's POV

Wow.. Zain is sitting in living room .. In my house .. In my house
.. I can't believe this .. Uff Allah .. Why is everyone so praising him ?? Why no one speak bad about him ?? Is he that good??

Wait but the biggest question is why am I thinking about him ? It's Haraam.. Oh Aaisha just stop thinking about him..
And why Mahira did not come ?? I can not even ask them..

I was making salad in kitchen when these thoughts filled my mind and suddenly I screamed gaining all the attention , I cut my finger with knife so badly .. The wound was deep..I ran upstairs while running a drop of blood fell on the Zain's white shirt , I regretted it, my mother glared me but Zain smiled to my mother and said it's OK ,, which made me fall in pit of a great shock ..

I went to my room and locked it from inside and stood in front of mirror .. Zain's thought again occupied my mind , why is he like this he behaves so good in front of everyone .. He is good but why is he so ignorant he never reacts to anyone .. Why is he like that and why I think about him..

Then Fahd started knocking the door and I opened , he pulled my hand and put a bandage on the wound .. And called me down for having food with everyone , I corrected myself and went downstairs everybody bombarded with the questions , that was I fine ? How did it happen?? Blah .. Blah .. I hate such questions... Especially when mistake is mine was I to tell them that I was thinking about a guy and cut my finger..... I think this was a punishment for doing what's wrong .. I shouldn't have thought about him .. But I am helpless.. Ya Allah help me.. Please help me my almighty .. Al Wahaab please help me .,

After the food all were chatting on random topics .. I peeped out from kitchen and saw Fahd and Zain chatting over some game I guess .. I realised I was staring him shamelessly when he looked in my direction and I pretended that I was not looking at him ..
Ya Allah what will he think about me ... Uff why do I do all wrong things in front of him ..

Then phones rang I mean at same time Zain's phone and my phone ,I picked up and it was Tanzheeh .. She shouted congratulations you got first in medical but you stood second in whole university .. Congratulations ..she spoke again .. I asked who stood first in university ? I was shocked that Zain stood first ..
First I did sujood as shukra and I think even Zain prostrated ..
Alhamdullillah thank you Allah .. Thank you...

--------

Jazakallahu khairan for the reading ...❤❤❤

Dedicated to zahiirah