Chapter-13 "M.S.A"

Aa'ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never accepted a woman's oath of allegiance by shaking hands with her; rather he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to accept their oath of allegiance by words only." According to another report, "His hand never touched the hand of a woman, rather he would accept their oath of allegiance by words only."

(Manh al-Jaleel Sharh Mukhtasar Khaleel, 1/223)

10 January 2016

Chapter-13

Aaisha's POV

Today when I was walking in the corridor for the class most of the students were gawking at me as if I am an alien , I knew why they were staring because I was wearing the hijab , obviously any one would do that if they saw a girl who threw her hijab on the very first day of the college in the same corridor and now she is wearing hijab , even in class some students were constantly turning back and looking at me because we were sitting on the last bench , which was causing a lot of irritation to me , but I ignored .
Tanzheeh and Sana told me about MSA , I asked them what is MSA to which they looked really shocked but later told me it means Muslim Students Association ,like its kind of groups I actually didn't understand but however I was going to be a member of MSA so I was quite excited .

Zain's POV

Ya Allah how many times I have told this girl to be on time I am the president of MSA and this girl will always .. Ya Allah please give some time sense to this girl.. Thought Zain of her sister being late because she assured him to bring all the files on time ..

" Mahira why did you wear watch when it means nothing to you , do you even know what is the time you are half an hour late. What the members will think that the president is late. " Zain scolded his sister

" I am really sorry bhai actually .." Zain cut her off in middle and took the files from her hands and rushed inside the hall .

Aaisha POV

They were discussing about organising an event in which there will be nasheed competition . Then started the session of new student's entry Sheath was the vice prez of MSA he was checking the new student who want to join MSA . He asked aloud that who want to join MSA to raise their hands and Aaisha raised her hand so he came towards them Mahira started behaving oddly and when he came to them while writing Aaisha' s name Sheath was taking quick glances at Mahira. After some time Mahira excused herself and Sana and Tanzhee were giggling I enquired ,and they told me that Sheath and Mahira are engaged . I stood there for sometime to register the words then laughed out loud ..

Assalamualikum friends
How was this chapter .. Give your views
Jazakallah for the read

Jazakallahu khair for your supports itsmthere TheSaliaSuale RukkyAdams Lv2Read0129 GirlOfLaLaLand FearofAllah afreen19 2105almas smartysyed zahiirah