Chapter-16 "Last day of session"

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَا نَهَيْتُكُمْ عَنْهُ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ وَمَا أَمَرْتُكُمْ بِهِ فَافْعَلُوا مِنْهُ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُمْ فَإِنَّمَا أَهْلَكَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ كَثْرَةُ مَسَائِلِهِمْ وَاخْتِلَافُهُمْ عَلَى أَنْبِيَائِهِمْ

Avoid what I have forbidden for you and do what I have commanded you as much as you are able. Verily, the people before you were destroyed only because of their excessive questioning and differing with their prophets.

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6858, GradeMuttafaqun Alayhi

17 January 2016

Chapter-16

Aaisha's POV:

We are in classroom and it is the last day of the session ,  I am  too happy finally after complete 4 months I am going to my home ,  the past month was too hectic with lot of preparations for the exams , and Alhamdullilah my exams were good as usual . But their were some changes in me, which I am glad that I adopted , I have started wearing hijab , I have sincerely started offering my salah , I have started reciting Quraan daily after my fajr salah  all this is beacause of the company I am . All this is beacause of my friends and of course Allah's guidence and the qadr. Sana ,Mahira and Tanzhee and the MSA speeches of Zain , his words ,his style his speech and just everything its awesome .

Wait why did my mind get drifted to him? Ya Allah I have never talked to him still I fell whatever he does is awesome.. Oh! Aaisha you have gone mad.. Now why would he even help me , and he did not speak on stage only for me it's for everyone.. But still he is fantastic .. Oh Allah .. Why am I even thinking about him , it's not right..uff Mr. Brain concentrate on what I was think .. Change change topic change..

I have changed my dressing style a lot seriously my family is going to get a good shock seeing me, because I am a  changed a lot ,and Alhamdullillah I am so happy and excited , and I badly missed my family and especially my bro faddi  ,oops Fahd .

Thank you Allah.. Finally the class is over .. Uff.. We are heading to canteen and our stomachs are growling..

" Oho Aaisha leave it we won't laugh.. Now stop making those funny faces. " said Mahira

" That was so embarrassing .. " i exclaimed in a ready to cry tone.

" However Aaisha we warned you .. " Tanzhee said and Mahira Tanzhee and San started laughing ..

They are laughing because, when we were coming to  canteen in excitement of going home I turned back and started walking with my back turned towards the way I was walking, and as we entered canteen boom I dashed with someone and his\her food stuffs fell on me or say my brand new abaya .. Oh ! No I bought it to wear it while going home .. This can not happen ... And person too froze at his\her place ... Mahira ,Sana Tanzhee were looking shocked ..

I turned back to see who the person was ?? And I too froze when I saw Sheath and Zain .. It was Zain whom I collided with ... Ya Allah please not Zain I closed my eyes and prayed.. I was horrified by his expression , he was looking at Mahira and Mahira was looking down , but wait mistake was mine why is he looking at Mahira ?? Oh he can't look at anyone. He shifted his gaze to floor and said Sorry to me and left followed by Sheath .

I too left to the room followed by Tanzhee and Sana , I was hungry but I could not sit there because my abaya was spoiled ..And Mahira came with food to room I changed my dress and wore other abaya .. And we attacked on food ...after our food we started packing , Abbu is coming to pick me..

"Please don't go  gals what will I Do ? " whined Mahira helping us in packing

"yaa Mahira you will always be with your parents , can't we go even once ?" Said Tanzhee

They all started laughing and Mahira again started her complaints that she will be alone ,she will iirritate them by calling again and again , and they were busy in their packing and excitement to go home . Their was a knock on door which grabbed all the girls attention Mahira opened the door ,there was their warden ," Aaisha your father have come aren't you ready ?" She questioned

"Yes i am ready ,just coming .. " she replied They hugged each other and bid adieu .and she went to her dad .
"Assalamualaikum Abbu .. How are you ???" She literally sang

"Alhumdullilah  I am fine , " her father replied in the same tone ..

And they proceeded towards the. Car and started their journey towards home sweet home..

Assalamualaikum ..
Jazakallahu khairan for the read..
Please give your views..
Keep smiling..