Chapter-14 "Teasing"

Someone asked Rasulullah (SAW)): "Do you joke with us?" Rasulullah (SAW) replied: "I do, but I only say that which is true"

(Al-Bukhari, Tirmidhi)

12 January 2016

Chapter-14

Zain's POV

Sheath was writing the names of the students who were joining today ,I saw the girl whom I saw yesterday at the fair , I hope she is not Mahira's friend , but yesterday she was with Mahira , but wait today something is changed she was wearing hijab the girl who was wearing an inappropriate dress hours before was wearing a hijab now. Great may be she liked the fashion or something else or yesterday's incident changed her mind , but I her saw her before . Is she joining MSA ?? I tried to deviate my mind but when I saw her looking directly at sheath it forced me to think.

Is she really a Muslim because she was looking directly at Sheath didn't she know to lower her gaze in front of Non mahram , wait even I am doing that I was checking her out not exactly but indirectly I was . Astaghfirullah. Ya Allah forgive me ..
Why am I even thinking it doesn't matter to me, Zain its Haraam ..uff

I distracted myself and was planning for the competition when Sheath arrived with the list of new joinies .

"Assalamualaikum bro " He greeted me

I replied to his Salam and took the list, today 10 students increased in our group I am so happy Alhamdullilah

"Zain there this new girl wants to read salàm , in the beginning ? " He stated

"Who?? " I asked disinterestingly as till now I used to read salaam and I loved it now someone want to read salaam .

He pointed towards the the same girl and spoke " she , her name is Aaisha I have never seen her in campus before, she is our state topper of science stream and she is Mahira's friend '"

I raised my brow on the last line and stared him for a while , he was blushing, seriously he was blushing I loved teasing him but always in limit after all he is my soon to be brother in law from best friend .

"Hmm .. So this is the case...you are letting her recite salaam because she is Mahira's friend " I said teasingly.

"Nopes just like that she asked me and I said she can .don't use your extra brain " she annoyingly replied.

"How did you get all the info about her" I asked curiously

" Umm just asked , " he said still blushing

"Asked whom?" I asked

"Aaisha ..not your sister Mr. Brother .. " he replied

"But wait i wanna say something ,I never saw boys blushing , but wait just now I saw . hehehe. blushing is for girls bro " I smirked

" Why?? Only girls have right to blush.. I too have that right . wait for your turn bro you will also someday and I will wait for that day " he irritatingly said and went to check on his works .

"You will always wait , because I am never going to .. "I shouted

Ya Allah friends and the best gift .. Alhamdullilah I am blessed to have them..

---------------------------

Assalamualaikum ..
Jazakallahu khair for the read ..