Chapter-3 "Results and happiness"

Allahumma A'inni Ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika

[O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly.]

Gratitude's importance was emphasized by the Prophet when he took the hand of Mu'aadh ibn Jabal and said: "O Mu'aadh, by Allah I love you, by Allah I love you." Then he said, "I advise you, O Mu'aadh, do not fail to say this after every prayer: O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly.

8 December 2015

Chapter-3

I woke up one and half hour before fajar salah I like this hour of morning very much , I did my wudu and prayed Tahajjud then recited quraan and again prayed nafil prayers and asked Allah to give me what is best for me in the results then I will be joining a university which I always wanted to join I prayed for my sister too actually she is also in class 12 because we are twins but i am one minute 20 seconds elder than her , I know we will do the best because I believe in Allah's plan he can plan and make it happen what we can't even imagine . He only says 'Kun Fayakun' and everything happens .

The Muazzin gave Azaan and I rushed to masjid my mom dad and my sister were also awake I muttered my salaam to them and they replied by ' Waalikum assalam ' and me and dad left for masjid I offer my obligatory prayers in masjid . After praying we came back to home and knocked my sister opened the door she was already ready , she was wearing a black abaya and a red hijab she greeted us and we replied to her salaam ..

Then we sat down for breakfast , after having breakfast and discussing over random issues we finished.. I got ready and was searing for my watch.

" Assalamualaikum bhai searching something like this " she asked me while showing me my watch.

" Oh ! Jazakallah . where it was ?? " I asked

" Wa antum fa jazakumullahu khair .and it was lying right her she said pointing the floor ." she said sarcastically and moved out of the room .

I went to the living room where my parents and my sister was sitting and after talking to them a while we left .

" Are you nervous ?? " my sister Mahira asked while buckling the seat belt .

" Well I think the person who is asking me is nervous , " she sighed " Inshallah everything will be fine trust Allah and his plans ." I said while patting her head sofly , then I zoomed my car towards school.

After seeing the results i went to a classroom and fell in the prostration of gratitude " Sajada e shukra " I topped the college and stood on second rank in state, My sister also got distinction with 91 % she was also happy so I suggested her to offer two rakat nafil-e-shukrana while I offered it right after getting the result in the schools prayer hall ,while we sat in the car I asked her who stood first in state in science stream yes we both were in science stream .

" A girl named Aaisha stood first in state , " she said .

Mashllah that's nice " I replied and we were hurrying home to see our parents reaction..

-------------------------------x----------------------------x----------------------

Assalamualaikum , how are you friends ??

This part was in Zains P.O.V ..

Jazakallah hu khairan for the read

So how was this chapter ,it was bit lengthy ..

Please tell me your views in comments

Vote and comment .. Please..