Chapter-20 "Always first??"

The words of Imam Jafar as-Sadiq

"If you find see something you don't like in a brother, try to find 1-70 excuses for him. And if you can't find an excuse, say 'There might be an excuse, but I don't know it.' "

8 April 2016

Chapter-20

Zain's POV

I heard the news that I stood first in university as well as my Arch. Branch , the first thing I did after that was to thank my Rabbul A'alameen .. I fell in prostration before my lord and I love to do so.. I love it .. The best feeling ever , when I got up from sujood I saw Aaisha staring at me , first I was frustrated that why is she always staring me ,I so wanted to scold her I so wanted to shoot at her for doing this which is a complete haraam thing , she should lower her gaze in front of non mahrams but she don't sometimes she force me to think that is she really a muslim, but then I calmed myself , and then I remembered what sheath said she stood second in university and first in her course and my sisssy Mahira is Mahira she did well but is not in rank list .

She was still staring at me and it was irritating me even more then a thought hit me that she stood first in State in Higher secondary , may be the fact that she stood second is bothering her. I brushed away my thought and sat with her family .. Her family is typical Islamic family but anyone seeing her can not say that.. Shoaib bhai is very good guy , he blushes over Zeba apee's name. How sweet is that..

Aaisha's POV

I have heard that Zain never stood second in any exams except last year higher secondary boards where I stood first and he got second place . But how can anyone get first rank all the time. Even I am a ranker but I have no consistency .. I get 1st 2nd and also 3rd , and sometimes I get. Below that too.. But this Zain.. Wait again the situation made me think about him.. Is he really like the one who have committed no sins? I am very curious to know .. My trance was broken when I heard sounds from hall . Zeba Appee's family were taking leave and again I saw Zain his gaze still lowered . I wonder ..

The guests left and we started again Fahd Shoaib bhai me our chaos .. We were playing truth and dare I suddenly noticed something on the couch I went to couch and picked up the mobile ,I slid open the lock and the screen flashed a picture of girl who was standing with Zain her hand on his shoulder and his hands on her shoulder .. That girl was not Mahira ,neither his mother , but someone else .. And also she was not wearing hijab she had veil on her head which was not covering her head properly ..
A sharp pain hit me , I don't know why but I felt hurt tears rolled down my cheeks... I wiped my tears when my mom called and asked did we find any mobile phone , and I replied yes .. She was talking over phone to someone .. Then she came towards us and told that Zain forgot to take his phone .. He will take it when they will come tomorrow, she took the phone from my hand and kept it safe ..

Everybody was enjoying in my family and I was lost deep inside the lane of my memories , I was curious to know who was that girl .. And Zain who is considered to be the most modest person is also a double faced guy .. Is he ?? Or something else. ..
What we think may not be true but truth makes its way, but everything we see may also not be true .. Do not judge people .. My mind screamed ..

Whatever it was I was hurt by seeing that picture , but I don't know why .. I excused myself and locked myself in room did wudhu and prayed nafil prayer .. I felt at ease I always feel this when I prostrate to my Almighty Allah .. I find myself at peace .. My Allah loves me and I love him then I felt asleep ..on the prayer mat itself... In dhikra of Al -Wudood ...

-------

How was this chapter ??
Please share your views ..
Jazakallahu khair for the read..