Chapter-34 "Istekhara ,answer and yes"

Narrated by Jaabir Ibn 'Ateek (Radhiallahu anhu) that Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu'Alaihiwassalam) has said that: " that besides martyrdom for the sake of ALLAH the Almighty (i.e. in the battle field), there are seven other types of martyrs: the victim of plague, the person who drowns, the victim of pleurisy, the victim of an abdominal ailment, the person who is burned, the person who dies beneath a collapsed structure and the woman who dies while giving birth."

[ Abu dawood]

05 sept 2016

Chapter-34

Istekhara , answer and yes

Zain's POV :

I was standing in a big white interiored beautifull hall alone wearing a white suite , a big smile on my face, suddenly the door opens and i hear girls giggle then i saw a girl clad in green gown looking too beatiful , though her face was not visible but i could definitely tell that she was smiling too. She walked up to me and stod before me i gasped as she took off the cloth which was covering her face, she was beautifull MashaAllah .

"Nikah mubarak.. " i spoke in the softest tone i could.

"Nikah mubarak to you too." she spoke in her captivating voice.

*****

I woke up with a jolt and after the dream , and gulped down the whole bottle of water , i picked up my alarm clock and saw the time it was 4:35 am , i sighed and thought over the dream,it was just a dream.. But wait it was a dream and a positive one.
After that night i decided to do istekhara and i will say my decision after it. Its been three day i am doing it and today a got a dream not only a dream a positive dream. The color white , green the mean 'yes' .

I got off my bed and did wudhu and prayed two rakah nafil salah of tahajjud and raised my hand to supplicate to my All Knowing Allah .

" Ya Allah , i asked for your help and i trust you , please give me the strenght and guide me to the righteous path. " I finished my supplication and again saw the time it is 5:30 , ' Oh Allah i have to rush to masjid before anyone take my parking..

I came from the masjid and eveyone was waiting for me to have breakfast , today Mahira and Sheath too joined us for breakfast, I smiled at them and returned my gesture i sat down on my usual chair , while Mumma served everyone .

I don't know why today everyone was too busy in eating , when i want to tell them something important ,why are they not asking me my decision? Why everyone is so silent today?

"Ahem..ahemm.. " i cleared my throat to get attention and wow i succeded. 'Note the sarcasm'

"I wanted to tell somthing.. " i took a glass of water and gulped it down in one go, recieving a death glare from mumma.

"I wanted to tell something important ,that.." i fumbled with the words.

"Bhai how many times are you going to say the same thing that you want to tell us something.." she said sarcastically ,and a little bit annoyed.

"Zain , beta just tell .. " My father told me while keeping his one hand on my shoulder and assuring me with a smile , as he read my mind and already know what i wanted to say..

"Mumma few days back you gave me a girls photo and told me about everything and asked my deciaion right, " My mumma nodded ," i just wanted to tell that i did istekhara and i got a positi dream... So its a yes."

There was pin drop silence on the table , Mahira and Sheath were looking at me like i have grown two heads ,dad had a smile on his face and mumma's expression were priceless , she was smile with hint of tears on the corners of her eyes, ready to fall anytime. She got up and hugged me and kissed my forehead , and the chain off hugs started and Mahira was jumping as if she was getting married and Sheath winked at me engulfing me in a bone crushing hug.

***

Aaisha's POV :

I was sitting on my prayer mat afyer the fajr salah for so long thinking of the dream i got yesterday, which was a clear indication of 'yes'. Its all because in the dream i was clad in white coloured gown and hijad and a thin cloth covering my face too, i was in some place which was decorated with white flowers and had white interiors..

I heard my mom calling me to have breakfast, i quickly got down because i was so hungry.. We all sat on table on our usual places , and were having breakfast in silence, which was annoying me a lot.

"Abbu.. " i said and found everyone paying attention to me, as if i am going to  give a very important speech which is going to change the world.

"Yes .. Aaisha " Abbu said in a soft tone.

"I told you i will tell my decision on marriage after istekhara , so i wanted to say, yesterday i saw a dream which was good and in favour of this marriage.. " i said,

My mumma squealed in joy and Fahd was like shocked.

"Are you sure ? " My abbu asked

To which i simply nodded being confident , i don't know from where the confident came ,but i found myself confident on my answer and whole wedding thing.

"Aaisha we are not hurrying , if you still want time it's okay. " Abbu said asking me if i am really ok , i replied with a nod and gave him a confident and assuring smile.

***
Zain's POV :

I hate to ride bikes but today i have no option , because my car just broke down and Abbu already went in his car and mumma left shopping in another, ' I hate bikes' i mummbled under my breath and then i realised to take helmet , then i was too frustrated to again go inside the house and take the helmet, i seriously hate helmets.

I sat on the bike and drove towards my office when my phone rang with an unknown number , i ignored first but the peraon kept calling and calling again, so i decided to pick the phone. I reached the phone and i picked it up, a feminine voice greted and then i could only remember the screeching sound.

***

Aaisha's POV

I was enjoying with my family , after the lunch my aunties and uncles decided to come, we were ving a good quality time when my phone rang flashing hospital's number.

~A sslamualaikum Aaisha.This is Zahra from apollo hospital , there is an emergency , you are required to come asap.

And hung up the call, i told everyone that i neede to go , and i rushed to hospital , within 10 minutes i reached hospital. I don't know why i was feeling a bit nervous, it is not like i am handling emergency for the firat time , but still i felt sick. I rushed to  Zahra ,who was on reception and asked her details.

" It's an accident case , severe injury in head and needed a surgery , the patient is in room no. 308 and operation theatre will be ready in 5 minutes." she told me .

I rushed to room no. 308 to check the condition of the patient, and i frocze on my steps as soon as i opened the door, i eyes literally popped out, my mouth fell to ground ,and felt like my heart will come out of the chest anytime.

***********
Asslamualaikum...
Jazakallhu khairan for the read..

Please share your views..