Chapter-24 "Back to university"

Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said:

"The supplication of a Muslim for his (Muslim) brother [or sister] in his absence will certainly be answered. Everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother, the angel appointed for this particular task says: 'Ameen! May it be for you, too'."

[Muslim]

*****

23 April 2016

Chapter-24

Back to university

Aaisha's POV

The days passed quickly with my friends and family,oh! I love spending time with them.. Now i have to go back to university , in these days ,Alhumdulillah i was able to overcome all that event of the wedding day.. But i was hurt ,i was so hurt.. His words were pricking my heart.. First I thought he was right, but then I realised he have know rights to say that to me , you can not judge others. Allah SWT forgives his creatures when he ask forgiveness, and that's what islam teach ,it teaches to forgive.. It guides the human being to the right direction ..I thank Allah SWT to guide me to right path...

I hugged everyone before leaving the house , I recited the dua for travelling and we started our journey to university.. We reached university and hugged my dad , and he left .. As I went to my room Tanzhee and Sana jumped on me as a hungry lions..

"We missed you Aaishoooo... " Sana cooed

"I missed you too girls.. " I pouted.

'"Yeah! We know how much you missed us .. Not a single call or message it was always me who sent message.. " Tanzhee smirked..

I made a innocent face ,and they glared me ,then we all fell into fits of laughter... Then we prayed isha ,had our food and hit the bed.. The last thing I was thinking when sleep embraced me was ,' 'Thank you Allah for blessing me with such friends ,whom I did not deserved ,but its Al-Qadr ,and I love you, and I love them because they love you too...'

Zain's POV

From tomorrow the university starts again , new year new goals .. I was arranging my stuff when my sister , bragged into my room , and started to rummage all the stuff i arranged just few minutes back , in couple of minutes my room was upside down... I wanted to cry ,because it was very rare me arranging my room, but when I did so , I don't want anyone to do anything and this girl..

" What is this Mahira ,, are you lunatic ?? Can't you see I just arranged everything."I said in an angry tone ,I knew that was not going to affect to my dearest sister..

"Oh! Bhai I can't find the keyrings I bought for Sana, Tanzhee and Aaisha .. " she said still searching and she squealed out of joy when she found them and went out saying thankyou .. But the name of Aaisha brought those memories back .. The wedding day.. Nobody knows that except her and off course me, I felt guilty, I trueley felt guilty for saying her that.... I shouldn't judge anyone ,after all whom am I to judge her ,then why did I say all that to her , why I wanted to affect her by my harsh words..

I was absent mindedly arranging my closet ,i when a key ring fell,I took it and observed it carefully,it is as new as it was bought, SARAH written so beautifully on the key ring ,I turned it around and 'SZM' three letters beautifully embosed on it .. Those events past memories, started to flash in my mind.. I wanted to give this key ring to her,I bought it for her birthday,but I was not able to give it to her.. She left me ,she left me.. I sat on the floor and cried for how long I don't know ,before sleep embraced me..

******

Assalamualaikum friends..
Jazakallahu khairan Kareem for the reads..
Zain's past in upcoming chapters..
Jazakallahu khairan for your lovely support..❤

:) :) :)