Chapter 34

"Don't be gone too long". I hugged Alice as she held onto two of her many bags. She hugged me back.
   "We won't I promise". She replied as Drake came up from behind her and kissed her on the cheek. Ever since we had got back from Volterra Alice and Drake had been spending more and more time together and after getting back from Charlie's a few days ago they finally had gotten together. Both of them were truly happy and Drake had decided that he had wanted to show Alice what was left if his kingdom.
    "Don't forget to take plenty of pictures and bring me back a souvenir". I said making Jasper laugh beside me. Alice rolled her eyes at me.
   "Of course I will Avery. You know me. I love my photography". Alice laughed. Drake rolled his eyes and kissed her again.
    "That she does".
   "I know you two will have a wonderful time". Jasper smiled. "Be good to my sister". Alice smiled at Jasper and pulled him into a hug as well.
   "I'll see you both soon". Alice said as Drake led her to the car. Alice got in the front and Drake finished loading up the car. Then he turned to me.
   "Thank you Avery for everything". He thanked me. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around him.
   "I should be the one thanking you". I said. Then I planted a kiss in his cheek. "Take good care of Alice for me". Drake nodded his head and then got into the car. Jasper put his arm around my waist just as the car left the driveway.
   "They will fine Avery. Don't worry". Jasper said as he leaned in and kissed the top of my head. I nodded and turned to face him.
   "I know, but still I'll miss them". I said back. "I love you". 
   "And I love you. And no matter what happens that will never change. You have made this life worth living and I'm so grateful to you for that". Jasper replied.
   "And I wouldn't change anything that's happened. Not even everything that happened with Josh or the Volturi because it's shown me how much you love me and how much your willing to fight to protect me". I smiled up at Jasper.
   "I will always be there to protect". Jasper replied. I nodded my head. I knew that he would always be there for me and I would always be there for him. We had each other and that was never going to change.
   "Forever then?" I replied as Jasper wrapped his arms around me and we both leaned in. He smiled.
    "Forever". He said.
    "Forever". I whispered as he laid his lips against mine.

And with this chapter this ends the saga of Avery and Jasper. I can't believe it's over guys. I've been loving writing from Avery's perspective and now I won't be able to anymore. It's sad to see their story end, but all good things must come to an end. Thank you everyone for reading and enjoying the story. And I hope you all stick around because I have lots more stories to come.