Chapter 6

As the night went on everyone kept on dancing away. It was really sweet to see my best friend and cousin happy together. Country seemed like a natural at dancing with Seth. Same with Bella. Being turned into a vampire must have given her more grace and better dancing skills then when she was a human. I wanted to cut in and ask to dance with her. However I was dragged by Alice upstairs and once again she dressed me herself. She pulled on a short black dress on me and I sighed.
It was such a lovely black dress, but I just really wanted to put on my blue jeans and an old tee instead of this dress.
   "Relax Avery. You still look beautiful!" Alice tried to reassure me. I groaned and looked over at Jasper standing in the doorway grinning at me.
  "Alice-" she rolled her eyes at me. "I did pack jeans and some old shirts for you, but I can't understand why you would want to wear them instead of the beautiful dress that your wearing now". She stated leaving the room. She winked at Jasper and he walked over to me.
   "At least she didn't leave me with totally nothing to wear". I replied as Jasper bent down and kissed me.
   "She did an amazing job. You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress". He said to me. I smiled at him. Then I followed him downstairs. Everyone clapped and smiled for us as we went near Jasper's car. My mom went up and hugged me again. Charlie stood next to her.
   "Have a safe trip". She told me. I nodded glancing up at Charlie.
   "I will. I promise I'll call you when we get there". I reassured her. She wiped the tears from her eyes.
   "Where is he talking you?" Charlie asked me. I shrugged. Then he rolled his eyes.
   "So you have no idea where he's taking you? Great". I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.
  "I love you dad". I felt his arms around me. I smiled at his touch.
   "I love you too Avery". Breaking away from him I went back to Jasper's side and took his hand in mine.
  "Ready?" He asked me. This was it. Our time alone as a married couple.
   "Ready". I replied stepping into the car. Jasper started the engine and we drove off into the night. Halfway down the road Jasper laid his hand on my leg. I brushed my hand against it and glanced out into the forest beyond...

Just a heads up next chapter there is a small sex scene. I'm just giving you all a heads up in case you don't want to read that part. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this one.