Chapter 19

The next morning I woke up pretty early and found that Jasper had left me a note saying that he had went with Drake out hunting. I sighed knowing that it would be hard for Drake to try to consume animal blood while he was here in Forks. Though the population was small he still would have a hard time and that scared me. I didn't want him to unravel the Cullen's secret. Because if he did then that would mean that both them and I would have to get up and move away from Charlie and I know that he wouldn't be able to handle that again.
Wrapping myself up in a jacket I walked into our living room and nodded that one of the pillows was missing from our love seat.
    "Hello Avery". I spun around as a hand grabbed onto my throat. The figure in the black cape smiled at me and I caught a glimpse of his white fangs.
   "I see that your still human!" The vampire growled. I grabbed at his hands and tried to push him off.
   "W-"
   "Don't speak. It'll only make me want to kill you more". He smiled. Dammit Jasper why did you have to go out hunting now when I needed you most.
   "Still don't know why Aro wants you in our coven. Your so weak!" He stated letting out of my throat. He then turned me around and brought his mouth to my shoulder.
   "who the hell are you?!" I demanded him. He chuckled.
    "Demetri love. A guard of the Volturi". He answered my question. I sighed and knew that I was in deep trouble. Jasper had told me that many of the guards for the Volturi were ruthless killing machines and Demetri was one of them. He murdered anyone or anything that stood in his way. And I had a feeling deep down in the pit of my stomach that I was one of those things in his way.
    "What do you want from me?" I asked me breathing heavily. He smiled and his red piercing eyes locked onto my neck.
    "It's not what I want from you it's yourself that I want"
   "Why? I'm just a -" I gasped. No he was going to bite me and take me back to the Volturi where I would be forced into joining there coven. I was not going to have any of that. I was not going to be a human blood drinking beast that they could control whenever they wanted.
    "You got it love". He grinned.
     "Like hell I'd join your coven!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as he sinked his piercing white fangs into my neck and began to suck on my blood. As he continued on I felt my consciousness slip in and out. I was fading fast and I wanted it to just stop. An Instant pain shot through my neck making me fall to the ground.  I couldn't find the will to breath or utter a single word as two figures zoomed through the house towards me. Jasper grabbed onto to me and pulled me into his arms. He rushed me to Carlisles office and sat me down on the table.
    "JASPER!!" I screamed out as the burning of my body began to intensify at too fast of rate. I was burning up from the inside and I wanted the pain to stop NOW!!!
   "What can I do?!" Jasper shouted at Carlisle. He sighed and pulled out a syringe of dark liquid and handed it to Jasper.
    "Give her your venom! You said that you wanted to be the one to change her. Do it now my son!" Carlisle stated to him. Jasper sighed and kissed me.
   "I'm sorry..." He whispered to me as he jabbed the syringe of his venom into my chest and both he and Carlisle held me down as the venom and the burning sensation continued throughout my body.

Oh man...so the next chapter will be all about Avery's journey with the venom and how it goes through her. I kind of changed how she gets changed just because I wanted something different from how Bella was changed. And don't worry you'll be a lot more of the other Cullen's in the next few chapters. I promise. Enjoy!