Chapter 15

Jasper pulled into the Cullen's garage and I got out of the car just as my phone beeped. I looked down at it to see a text from Alice.
    Benjamin is here to see you. -Alice
I remembered that he was the one who could control the elements and enjoyed Reneemse company when he came to help us fight the Volturi. I didn't really see much of him, but I heard that he was an interesting vampire for his age. It was rather strange that he had wanted to see me when I thought that he didn't know me at all.
    "What's wrong?" Jasper asked laying a hand on my waist.
   "Alice texted me saying that Benjamin wants to see me. Do you what this is about?" I asked him. He shook his head.
  "I was not informed, but he did want to meet you when I told him that I was married to a human". He stated. I sighed.
   "Any reason why?"
   "He said that he wanted to meet the person behind the great gift of manipulating others powers". Jasper replied to me. I nodded my head and followed him inside. Alice and Edward turned the heads to me and Jasper as we entered. Then as I neared them a darker skinned man with a red eyes smiled and stood up. Alice didn't mention to me that he had red eyes. Meaning that he drank human blood. Jasper pulled me into his arms as he sensed my tension.
   "He won't hurt her. He promised". Edward turned to Jasper. I nodded and slowly broke away from Jasper and moved towards Benjamin.
  "So your the one who can soon manipulate others gifts?" He asked. I nodded my head.
   "You don't look very scary". He grinned. I rolled my eyes. "You'd be surprised". I replied making him chuckle.
   "You'll make one hell of a newborn". He stated. I smiled.
   "I hope so".
   "Good to see you again Jasper". Benjamin bowed his head. Jasper did the same. "Your mate is quite a catch".
    "Thank you Benjamin. She is indeed". He smiled glancing down at me. I smiled.
   "Have you set a date?"
I nodded my head. "A week from today". I answered him. He sighed.
   "The Volturi will be coming around to see her gift as well as Drac". Benjamin stated. Jasper nodded his head.
  "We'll be ready". He stated firm.
   "We may have been able to defeat the Volturi the first time, but you won't have all those witnesses again to help you". He added. I sighed. Benjamin was right. If the Volturi was going to to come to take me for my gift this time then we would be outnumbered by a lot. Many of our witnesses said that they would not get involved with the Volturi ever again. So we were on our own this time.
   "I will not let anyone take her from me or from our family". Jasper stated.
   "Nor would I. She's is a remarkable women who belongs with her family".
   "Who is Drac?" Benjamin looked up at Jasper.
   "You did not tell her?" I looked up at my husband.
  "Jasper?" He shook his head. "Jasper tell me who his Drac?" He sighed and and his golden eyes meant mine.
   "Dracula".

Slowly but surely I'm getting there. Not sure how many chapters are left, but the story is almost over. I have her changing into a vampire and her experience as a vampire yet to come.