Chapter 10

As I rose out of bed my phone started ringing so I reached for it and picked it up.
"Carlisle what's up?"
"No haven't heard from him. Why do you ask?"
"What do you mean he ran away?!"
I let out a sigh as Jasper walked into our room with his shirt off. I hid my grin from him with my hand.
"How long has he been gone?" I questioned Carlisle.
"Okay...umm we're staying. I'm sure he'll be okay. Call me if you hear anything". I clicked the end call button and sighed. I couldn't believe he had run away. I thought he went to go visit a friend or family member.
   "What's wrong Avery?" Jasper ran to me and pulled me into his arms.
   "It's Jacob. He's been missing for three days". I replied tears streaming down my face. Jasper ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head.
   "Do you want to return home to help find him?" I shook my head.
   "No". I wiped the tears from my face.     
     "Jacob can take care of himself and I don't want to cut our honeymoon short after you worked so hard to plan it". I replied while getting up. I brought the blanket with me since I wasn't wearing any clothes underneath it. I sighed and went into the bathroom to change. Exiting the bathroom I went over to the mirror and put my hair up into a messy bun.
  "I look like a mess". I joked turning to face him. Jasper smiled.
  "But a hot mess". He said as he went to kiss my neck. I rolled my eyes at him. He was no help when it came to telling me how I really looked.
   "That really helps. Not". I stated walking away from him. I went to my suitcase and noticed that there was something sticking out of the mini unzipped pocket. Reaching for it I unwrapped it. It was a note from Jacob.

Dear Avery,
I know you told me why you chose him over me, but are you seriously going to have a real honeymoon with him?! Don't you remember what happened with Bella? How could you be so stupid. Please Avery I care about you and I don't want you to do this. You could die!
                                     ~Jacob

I crumbled up the note and threw it outside in the sand. I felt Jasper put his hand on me. "What's wrong?"
   "Nothing". I laid my hand on his.
   "It's not nothing Avery".
   "It's Jacob". I stated. As I did I noticed his body going tense. "Carlisle told me that he ran away three days ago, but he left a note for me before he did. Him must have stuffed it in their before the wedding".
   "What did it say?" I sighed. I didn't need this right now. I just wanted to spend a wonderful vacation with my husband. Just the two of us enjoying a beautiful island together as one, but no matter how heard we tried Jacob would find away to ruin our happiness by pissing me off. He was very good at it too.
   "Avery please tell me". Jasper pleaded with me. I nodded my head.
   "He said that he understood that I choose you over him, but he didn't want me to have a real honeymoon with you. He said that it would be too dangerous because of what happened with Bella". I explained to him. I stood up as did Jasper. Then he wrapped his body around me.
    "That mutt gets on my nerves". He replied. I nodded my head in agreement.
   "Mine too". I stated.
   "So". I needed to change the subject before either one of us exploded with angry over Jacobs childish behavior.
  "What surprises do you have up your sleeve for today?" I questioned my husband as I buried my head in his chest.
   "You will just have to wait and see my beautiful wife".

I believe this is the last chapter with the honeymoon. I was going to make it longer, but then I had a cool idea for a plot so I decided to make the honeymoon shorter. I hope you still enjoy the chapters so far! Have a great day.