Chapter 3

This was where I wanted to be. Right here with him near me. He was my life. My whole world. I loved him and I knew no matter what he loved me.
   "Your here". I cried out. Tears already falling down my cheeks. Jasper touched his forehead with mine.
   "Yes I am". He replied. Hearing his voice again was a dream that I never wanted to wake up from. Pulling away from him he wiped the tears from my face.
   "I'll give you two sometime alone". Edward stated dashing away from us.
   "I thought you left because you didn't want to marry me!" I exclaimed. He cupped my chin with his hands.
  "Avery don't ever think I would not want to marry you. Your my mate and the love of my life". He replied with a sadness in his voice. He kissed my forehead.
   "But you left me with no explanation and all I could think was-"
   "I'm sorry that I made you think that this was your fault. It's not your fault Avery. Your only human". He replied. I sighed.
   "Jasper I love you". I said.
   "I love you too". He said. "So much. And I'm so sorry that I left you. I had no right to do that". I shook my head.
   "You did what you had to do to protect me like what with Edward did with Bella, but he didn't leave her before their wedding". I chuckled while still wiping the tears from my eyes.
   "And I regret doing that. You deserved a wedding. A prefect wedding and I ruined it". Jasper said stepping away from me. I shook my head at him and pulled my hair in front of me. He was wrong about that. He hadn't ruined anything. He could never ruin anything. Jasper was too prefect to do that.
   "Jasper you didn't ruin anything. We still have a week until the wedding and Alice hasn't stopped working since you've been gone". I explained to him moving closer to his god like figure.
   "And we have a wonderful honeymoon that you promised me". I added glancing up at the smile beginning to form on his lips.
   "You always know how to cheer me up and I love that about you". He whispered to me. I laid my head on his shoulder.
   "I'm glad your not angry at yourself anymore. You should be focusing on our wedding instead of blaming yourself for what happened with Josh". I explained to him. I leaned up and brushed my lips against his. This feeling of my lips on his was something that I missed so much.
   "I know. And I'm so grateful to Jacob and Seth for helping me destroy him before he could turn you into a monster". He agreed. I put a hand on his shoulder.
   "Jasper Alice had seen it. I'm going to become one of you and I-"
   "I understand". He said putting his hand over mine. I raised an eyebrow at him.
   "You do?" He nodded.
   "Alice has seen it and you won't change your mind about becoming like me so I've given in Avery". He stated glancing over at me.
  "You have?!" I smiled. He smiled back.
   "If your going to become a vampire like me then I want to change you myself. You will be my wife so I only want my venom to be in you. Not anyone else". Jasper told me exactly what I wanted to hear. I jumped into his arms and wrapped mine around his neck. This was it! I was going to be with Jasper until the end of time.
   "Than you so much Jasper". I thanked him. He placed his fingers through my hair.
  "I have one request however if I change you myself". He stated letting me go. I brushed my hair out of my face.
   "Anything". I didn't need to hear his request. Whatever it was I would agree to it if it meant that I could be like him. Be with him for all eternity.
   "You let me plan our honeymoon. I want you to have a prefect first vacation as my wife with no one to bother us". He requested that of me. I bit my lip and nodded my head. He smiled at my answer.
  "Yes! Yes I agree, but does that mean we-" He interrupted me with a passionate kiss.
   "If you'd like then yes". He smirked. I blushed slightly and slowly nodded.
  "I mean...it is a tradition after all". I explained to him. He let out a small chuckle.
   "Then we shall, but I'm letting Alice pack the necessary items for it". He added. I groaned and grabbed his arm.
   "No no. I change my mind!" I threw my arms up. Jasper reached out for me and slammed me down on the bed. Then crawled on top of me.
   "Are you sure about that?" He smiled a cheeky grin. I blushed an tense shade of red. "Fine you can let Alice do it!" I said through my teeth. Jasper got up and helped me up. He laughed and I shook my head. Alice wasn't going to go simple on the items and I was pretty sure that Jasper wouldn't disagree with her. He was enjoying this as much as she was going to.
   "You give in too easily, thank you". He grinned kissing my cheek. I rolled my eyes at him.
   "Your enjoying this aren't you?"
   "No matter what Alice picks your going to look beautiful regardless, however I would prefer something with lots of lace". He winked at me. I blushed and groaned. Oh dear. What was I getting myself into now. I shouldn't have agreed to this so easily.

They are such couple goals guys. I had such a great time writing this chapter of the story.