Chapter 1

You are here by invited to the      
celebration of a union between:

             Jasper Whitlock Hale
                              +
                Avery Rose Swan

On Saturday June 24

      I put the invitation down on the coffee table and sighed. My wedding was just one week away and my fiancé was nowhere to be found.
   Jasper had been staying with the Denali coven for almost a month now and he still hadn't called me or his family. I was beginning to wonder if maybe he didn't want to marry me. And thinking that made me even more upset. Had I done something wrong to make he regret his decision? Was marrying me that bad? I sighed and pulled the blanket up closer to me as my sister Bella entered the room. She handed me a cup of water and sat down next to me.
   "Hey how are you?" She asked me. Putting a hand on my shoulder.
  "To be honest I could be better. I mean my fiancé left me for crying out loud". I laughed. Bella wrapped her arms around me.
   "I'm sorry". She apologized.
   "Bella you have nothing to be sorry about". I told her.
   "Even still. I know what it feels like to be separated from someone you love so dearly". She explained to me. I sighed.
   "Your talking about when Edward and his family left Fork. When they left you". I answered. Bella nodded.
  "Yeah. I was a mess for a couple months, but your holding it together better then I did". She replied. I nodded just as Renesmee walked into the room.
   "Mom, Aunt Avery". She exclaimed running over to us. She pulled us both into a hug.
  "It's good to see you too Renesmee". I smiled as Edward joined us.
  "Honey don't crush your mom and Avery". Edward reminded her. Renesmee sighed and let go of us.
  "Sorry dad". She apologized.
Edward kissed her in the forehead. "Why don't you take your mother on a walk. I need to talk to Avery". Edward said. Bella nodded and Renesmee led her out of the room. Edward sighed and led me into the study area.
  "Edward is something wrong? You look upset". I asked him.
  "I am upset. My brother left you when you two were about to be married". He stated firm. I wrapped my arms around me.
  "Yeah...maybe he had a reason".
  "What reason could he have for leaving you right before your wedding day?" He questioned me. I shrugged.
   "Maybe he doesn't want to marry me". I whispered. Edward put his hands in my shoulders.
  "That's utterly ridiculous. My brother loves you with everything that he is Avery. He would never leave you". Edward stated. I sighed.
   "I know...I just wish I could see him". I said as a few tears fell down my face. Edward sighed.
   "The reason why I wanted to talk to you alone is that last night Jasper called Carlisle". My heart skipped a beat. I put my hands over my mouth. The tears began to fall even more.
   "W-what did he say?" I choked out.
   "He said that he's coming home tomorrow".

It's here guys! Book 3 is here. It will be two parts like Breaking dawn, but it'll all be one book.