Chapter 9

After a delicious breakfast I went into our room and pulled on a pair of black leggings and an old aqua shirt from my suitcase. Then I grabbed my hair brush and detangled my long red hair. Putting the brush down I reached out and grabbed a pony tail holder and pulled my hair back. It was so fed up with how messy it was so putting up was the better option at this point.
   "You may want to change into something more appropriate". Jasper stated from the doorway. I raised an eyebrow at him.
   "Why? Where are we going?"
   "Swimming". He grinned exiting. I rolled my eyes and went back over to my suitcase. I pulled out my black bikini and put it on. I then pulled over it my white top and followed him back into the living room. He grinned at my appearance.
  "You can thank me for this one. Alice had nothing to do with it". I told him.
   "Remind me to thank you tonight".
~
   This island was such a breath taking getaway that I never wanted to leave. Throughout our first day on our honeymoon Jasper had arranged for us to go swimming in the beautiful clear water off the coast. I was a bit scared since I wasn't the best swimmer out there, but Jasper had problem in keeping me close to him. It was when we went scuba diving that I knew that I wanted to live here.
   The vast colors of the coral with the tropical fish made for such a color reef of different colors of the rainbow. Every time a fish swam near me I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I also afraid that they were going to turn out to be an eel or a puffer fish and I did not want to injury myself on the first day.
   The last adventure for day one was a long walk on the beach and I was thankful for a small break from the long day of being out on the ocean. The sun had almost drifted behind the horizon and I had changed into something a bit warmer since it was beginning to get colder. Wrapping my arms around myself I spotted a trail of tiki torches lit up in a row. I followed them for awhile until I saw Jasper sitting down on a blanket with a rose in his hand. I grinned at this whole situation and sat down beside him.
   "For you my lovely wife". Jasper said handing me the beautiful red rose. I took it from his hand and placed it on the ground next to me.
  "So". I smiled. "What's all this for?"
  "To show you how much I love you". Jasper replied. I put some hair behind my ear.
   "Jasper you have already shown me that you love me in more ways then one. In concluding last night". I reminded him.
    "I did, however I want to show you even more how much you mean to me". He replied. I smiled.
   "Jasper I already know how much I mean to you. Trust me it's not hard to see". I replied leaning in and planted a kiss on his lips. He pulled me by my waist closer to him.
   "Oh really?" He smiled a cheeky grin.
   "Yes". I answered back right away. "I have a request for my lovely wife". He asked. I smiled.
   "What is it?" He helped me up and I stayed locked in his embrace. He guided my body into a dancing position and I shook my head. "You know I can't dance Jasper".
   "That's where your wrong Avery. You danced so beautifully at our wedding". He remembered that. I groaned. I wasn't too keen on the idea of dancing. I was pretty much just as clumsy as my sister and it was a huge surprise for me that I didn't fall while walking down the aisle.
   "That's because you were leading and everyone was watching so I had to make it look good". He could see that I was just lying through my teeth. I frowned.
   "Fine!" I gave in. He rested his left hand on my waist and placed the other one in my hand. Then we slowly drifted side to side just staring into each other's eyes.
   "You are a wonderful dancer". Jasper said as I laid my head down on his chest and closed my eyes. I wasn't going to her enough of this feeling of being with Jasper. He was the love of my life I wanted nothing more then to be with him always and forever.
   "Your so beautiful". He whispered to me.
   "I'll be even more beautiful once I'm changed by you". I said. Jasper let out a sigh.
   "Did I ruin the mood?" Jasper shook his head at me. I knew he was lying. But I also knew how to change the mood.
   "I did!" I stated pulling away from him.
   "Avery...I'm sorry".
    "It's okay...I shouldn't have brought it up. I'm sorry". Jasper kissed me.
    "I know how you feel about me being like you. I shouldn't have said anything".
    "Avery it's quite alright. I already told you that I was going to change you so I should have just accepted that you were going to bring it up". I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.
   "Even still...we should go inside it's getting pretty cold out he-" Before he could let me finish Jasper swept me up into his arms.
   "What are you doing?"
   "I know away to make you warmer". He smirked. I smiled and kissed his lips.
   "Oh you do?" He nodded his head. Then he rushed us into the bedroom and we began to get undressed.

Not sure how long I'm going to make the honeymoon be, but will see what happens. Anyways enjoy!