Chapter Eighteen (Unedited)

Saturday’s have quickly become my favorite day of the week.  I like the routine of going for a run with Jenna, security team following of course, followed by a backyard bbq with friends and a bonfire into the evening.

    “Okay, little Miss Izzy, time for bed.” Jenna cooes.  Izzy’s snuggled forms shifts in Liam’s lap, then lets out a sigh.

    “She’s been asleep for a while now.  I think the fire crackling and her awesome Uncle Liam did the trick.” He winks and gives her a kiss on the top of the head.  Tom picks up the bundle and goes off into the house.  “Hey, I’m cold now that my little heater is gone.”  Liam reaches over and grabs my hand.  “Wanna be my heater, babe?”  The gentle stroking of his thumb and the warmth of his gaze sent my heart racing. Biting my lip, I crawled onto his lap. Large muscular arms circled my waist and pulled me snuggly into his solid chest. Liam rested his chin on my shoulder and his warm breath on my neck sent shivers throughout my body. “Mmm, are you cold Anne?” Liam chuckles into my ear, knowing full well the effect he has on my body.

   “Don't you two look cozy?”,  Jenna ruffled my hair as she walked back out to fire, handing a cold beer to Chris.

   “Wanna get more cozy?”, Liam whispered huskily in my ear and pulling me tighter into him. My bottom pushed up against his excitement causing him to involuntarily groan against my neck.  I giggle slightly and glance back at him, biting my lip, giving him my innocent eyes, then looked away. “God, Anne. You drive me fucking crazy with those eyes of yours. I'm trying to be good here.”

   “Sorry.”

   A throat clears and brings us out of our Liam-and-Anne-we-may-not-be-fucking-but-our-eyes-are-world. “Any news on that asshole, Jason?” Chris asks, looking between us.

   “Not yet. I have hire a couple of private investigators to follow his trail. The best we can do is be on high guard. We believe he knows that Anne is hear, but doesn't know her name change. Until that fucker is caught, Anne is stuck with me, 24/7.”

   “I wouldn't say stuck.” I whispered in his ear, then grazed my lips across his jaw. I heard his breath hitch, turned my head again.

   “Girl,  you are playing with fire. Liam, looks like he's about to throw you over his shoulder and carry you home.” Jenna laughs and winks at me.

   “I don't know what your talking about…” I bat my eyes and try to hold back laugh.

   “Uh huh. Well, a man can only talk so much and I believe my brother has reached his.”

   “Be careful, sweetheart.  I am trying to good, but God do I want to be bad, so bad, with you.” Liam said in a low voice that only I could hear.

    It has been weeks since we had sex and I knew he was waiting for me to be comfortable again. I don't know who I was torturing more, me or him.  Ever touch he gave me reminded me of how he could manipulate my body to crave his. How a single finger stroke could set my body on fire. His lips were magic and he makes me forget my name with a single swipe of his tongue. Recalling our intimate times together caused my breathing to quicken and shallow and my core to heat up. I prayed prayed Liam wouldn't notice. But sometimes God's greatest gifts were unanswered prayers. “What are you thinking about?”

   “Nothing.”

   “Doesn't sound like nothing.” I turned my head to look up into Liam's piercing emerald eyes and I know that mine are just as clouded with lust as his. He cocks his head slightly and give me a tiny half smile. That look nearly does me in and I bite my bottom lip again. “That's it! We're leaving.” I streak in a fit of laughter as Liam hauls me up fireman style and give my ass a fire smack. “Say goodnight, Anne.”

   I say my goodnights a laughing Chris and a catcalling Jenna.

           ***Mature Content-Intimate Scene***

   Liam marches me up the stairs to my room and flops me on my bed like I weighed nothing.

“I warned you, Anne.” His voice came out more as a prayer than a statement. Liam crawled up the bed, atop of me and paused to gaze into my eyes, seeking permission. With a slight nod, I give myself to him, all of me. Not just my body, but also my heart.

    Liam's green eyes heated up, then he slammed his lips to mine. This kiss was nothing like any of our others. It's was so intense and passionate, like an awakening of our souls and then them converging as one. I moaned into his mouth and he deepened our kiss even further, if that is even possible. My fingertips glided through his hair, taking purchase and pulling. This caused him to groan and sent his hands to explore my body, marking each and every inch of my body as his. This was a claiming.  Liam tugged lightly on the hem of my shirt and broke our kiss, his paused, seeking permission.

   “Please...Liam. I need you.” Then he whipped my shirt over my head and with almost inhuman speed, his is gone too.  Liam pressed his weight back down on me, settling between my thighs.  The heat from his chest slowly burning an imprint in my mind of the feel of our bodies touching in such an intimate way.  When I was completely breathless, Liam started to kiss along my jawline and nibbled on my neck. His lips and tongue dancing their way across my collarbone and to the tops of my breasts. I arched my back, silently pleading for him for more.  His hand comes up and pinches one of my nipple while he sucks and nibbles on the other.  Liam mouth then delivers the attention to my other nipple as his hand slips past the elastic of my yoga pants and underwear.

   “Fuck baby, you are so wet. Is that all for me?”, Liam asked before he entered me with two fingers and continued to ravish my breast. 

   “Mmmmhmmm”, was the only thing I could say as my whole body writhed beneath.

   “What was that, baby.” Liam chuckled, know full well what he was doing to my body. He continued to fuck me with his fingers then used his thumb to rub tantalizing circles around my clit, bringing me closer to euphoria. “Cum for me, baby.” And I did. Electric tingles ran down my spine then shot through my limbs and my core heated up and spasmed around Liam's fingers, squeezing them. Liam every so slowly slid his fingers out of me and gazed intensely into my eyes. He brought fingers to his mouth, never breaking eye contact and sucked them.  The eroticy of it nearly sending me over the edge again.

   “I love you, Anne. I need to make love to you, now.” 

***Feedback is welcome. Voting is appreciated!***