|Name Issues| Isaac Foster X Rachel Gardner ~Angels of Death~

*SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED. STOP READING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE RUINED AND ALSO SWEARING*

Years after the incident, Isaac was still missing and so was Rachel. Although their spotlight in the news was gone, they were still being searched for.

~¤~

A fairly loud knock was heard on the door. A man with a mask groggily gets up and opens it. He smiles beneath his mask at the sight of his guest. "So how'd it go, Ray?" He asks, letting the girl in.

"I guess money really can buy identities." She replies handing him a card. "Zackary Froste..." He reads out loud. "What kind of shitty name is this?"

The sides of her mouth tilt up a bit. "You can actually read now." He looks at her with a suspicious stare. "Are you fucking messing with me? You think I was holed up in this fuckin' room without doin' shit?!" He yells.

"I didn't think that." She replies bluntly. He stares at her before asking, "What's your new name?" She holds out her card in front of him. "Rayne Garner. Your name isn't much different from your real one." He says.

"I don't think anyone will find out." Ray replies, leaving her card on the table. She heads to the kitchen and then prepares two mugs. "What do you want to drink?" She asks.

"Soda."

She opens the fridge to see almost every part stacked with soda. "I'll make coffee..." She mutters, ignoring his request.

"Ray, I said I want my fuckin' soda!" He complains while he lies down comfortably on the sofa. "I learned to make coffee. I don't think it tastes bad."

He clicks his tongue at the unfavorable response. "You're not even sure if it'll taste like shit! Just get me a--" He stops once he notices her disappointed pouty face.

He slams his palm to his forehead and sighs. "Alright. Go make it." She immediately cheers up and starts brewing the coffee.

Zack smiles behind his mask feeling warm inside. The possibility of simply living with her now seemed more appealing than killing her. Though he couldn't admit it, he has a soft spot for the girl and can't help, but find her cute no matter what she does.

Noticing that his thoughts kept piling up, he cringes. "Never knew I'd be this cheesy that it's disgusting." He says to himself.

Ray brings the mugs over to Zack, sitting next to him. He takes a sip before speaking. "Hey, Ray."

She looks at him with a calm expression and remains silent. "You should really change your fake name. Fuckin' cops are gonna find us out in no time."

"What should I change it to?" She asks. Zack puts a finger to his chin as he thought of possible names. "Why don't you just use my fake family name?" He suggests.

She stares at him for a long while. He does the same, but because of confusion. To break the stare, he sips more coffee while she continues at it.

"Does that make me your pretend sister or pretend wife?"

He spits out the coffee leaving liquid marks on the table in front of them. "W-Wha--?!"

"I was joking."

His cheeks were red which was a rare sight for Rachel. This just urged her to tease him more.

"We can make it real if you want to." She says with a less stoic face. "Don't screw with me!"

She laughs at his violent and embarrassed outburst. He just looks at her, all the embarrassment and confusion now gone. It was yet another rare sight.

"Mess with me again, then you're dead." He warns, sending the girl a glare. "Sorry."

They sit in silence after. They both finish their coffee and then stare at whatever was in front of them.

"Ray... Forget about changing your name."

~¤~
A/N: This isn't a request, but hey! It's a great game. It was really the end that mads it good though and also Zack~! ♥ I SHIP THESE TWO SO MUCH THAT MY HEART IS GONNA BURST!!! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I guess this is a request from myself. By the way, requests are open until Valentine's Day.