|Jealousy| Garry X Reader ~Ib~

(Attempted Fluff)
[REQUESTED- Juliafox22]

You were behind the two people talking in front of you. Garry seemed to enjoy the conversation while Mary mostly asked questions. You pout while feeling the butterflies in your stomach.

You knew what you were feeling, but you really did not want to admit it. One word. Jealousy.

"Your rose is really pretty. It also has a lot of petals! I wish I had yours!" Mary whines, pointing at the blue flower. "Oh. Is that so? Your rose is also quite nice." Garry replies, looking down at the blonde(?) haired girl.

You kept silent behind them, having dark thoughts about your jelousy and envy. "Hey, (y/n)!" Mary called out. You force a smile and reply, "Yes?"

"What rose would you want?" Mary asks. "I'm not sure. I'm satisfied with mine." You answer. "Oh."

We continue walking to who knows where. "Oh, look!" Mary says, jumping. "What is it?" Garry asks. Mary runs over to the painting. "This painting is like us." She states.

She goes almost around the place, giving you and Garry time to talk to each other.

"(y/n), are you alright?" Garry asks. You look away as you answer, "I'm fine." He bends down to my level trying to make eye contact. "(y/n), what's wrong?" He asks, giving you a serious look. "It's really nothing!" You assure, raising your voice.

"(y/n), y-"

"I said I'm fine! There is nothing wrong!" You yell and then run away from him.

"(y/n)!"

You continue running to what feels like no end. As long as you were away from them, you would be satisfied.

You finally stop in a blue room. You sat in the corner. Tears escape your eyes as you start sobbing. "Uunguh... Garry, you jerk..."

"Hello." A strange voice greets you. "Who's there?" You continue sniffing and slightly sobbing while looking for who the voice belonged to.

"Over here."

The voice came from a table at your left. You came closer to the table and saw a strange blue doll. "Hehehe~! Let's play!" It says.

Out of fear, you back away from it. You try to open the door, but it was locked. "Huh?"

"Let's play tag." It says. The room shook a bit. The paintings of a woman in blue and a woman in red came out and started crawling towards you.

"No! Stay away!" You screech. You turn left. To your surprise, the woman in red appeared in front of you. She grabbed your leg. You quickly shook her hand off, but then felt yourself weakening. You checked your rose to see that it had lost one petal.

You heard them catch up. You kept running until you came to a corner. Unfortunately, the two had caught up. They were crawling to you from both directions, cornering you. You could only shake in fear.

You took a deep, but shaky breath. You mustered up all your courage and yelled, "GARRY!"

The door busted open. Garry and Mary were in sight. But that did not stop the paintings from coming closer. You lost 2 petals from both paintings. Garry sprinted to your direction. He took your and and forcibly let you through the crawling paintings.

"(y/n), Mary, run as fast as you can!" He instructs.

We ran out the door. "Go in there!" Mary insists. We all go in another room. Garry closes the door then collapses to the ground.

"We made it! We're away from those monsters!" He states while panting heavily.

You remain quiet. You were thankful that you were still alive, but that didn't brush off the feeling that you felt when you watched Garry and Mary talk to each other.

Garry stands and walks over to you. You look away, hugging your knees closer. "(y/n), let me see your rose." Garry says. You held out your rose. It had two petals, but right at that moment the other fell off.

"Mary, can you put this in the vase?" He asks. Mary nods and takes the rose to the blue vase. She puts the rose in it then it's petals were back. Although you felt better physically, Garry standing in front of you still made you nervous.

Garry kneels on one foot. "(y/n), look at me." He says with a stern expression on his face. You hesitantly look at him, on the verge of tears. "What were you thinking running off like that?! If you were alone, what would have happened?!" Garry scolds.

"I... I'm sorry..." You apologize, tears escaping your eyes. Garry wipes your tears and ruffles your hair. "As long as you know that what you did was dangerous.

"Umm... Garry, (y/n), I'll get something outside. I'll be back shortly." Mary said. You don't know whether she did that to give you both time to talk or she really did need to get something.

The moment she left, you tackled Garry into a hug. "(y/n)! Wh-What's wrong?" He stutters with a flustered face. You look at Garry with teary eyes. "Do you like Mary more than me?" You ask.

"What m-makes you say th-that?"

You release your Garry from your embrace and look at the ground. "You kept talking to her. You ignored me." You pout.

Garry pulled you into a hug. "Sorry, (y/n). Were you left out?" He asks. "More like jealous. You mutter in a soft voice. "Jealous?" Garry questioned, hearing what you said.

"N-No! I-I wasn't..... I guess so." You admit, blushing slightly. Garry ruffles your again.

"Garry, thanks for saving me." You say with a genuine smile. "It wasn't only me. Mary was also-"

You cut him off with a peck on the cheek. You stand from were you sat. Garry touched his cheek, blushing harder than before. "Thanks, Garry! Now, let's go get Mary!" You say with a cheerful grin as you skip towards the door.

In the end, everything worked out. You didn't feel that dark feeling anymore.

~¤~
A/N: I can't say that I did really well, but I tried. Hope you guys like this chapter. I just notice how much Garry fans there are! I like Garry, but I prefer Seitaro from mermaid swamp even more!

Speaking of mermaid swamp, that's the next one coming up. You guys should play or watch the gameplay. I just love the light romance in it! <3 Please watch mermaid swamp and also other rpg maker games by Uri!

-CrimsonKnightRuby