|Flowers| Yosafire X Kcalb ~The Gray Garden~

It was a sunny day. Kcalb decided to take a walk in the Gray Garden. It's been his recent favorite location.

There was a green-haired girl he wanted to see there often. His mind would always remind him of how she helped him when he went against Ivlis.

After reaching the end of the garden, he came to a stop as he watched Yosafire bathe in the sun.

He went next to her, casting a shadow over her face. Her eyes flutter open. Upon recognizing who it was, she abruptly sits up.

"Kcalb! What are you doing here? And where's Etihw?" She asks turning her head left to right as she searched for the goddess.

"Taking a walk. Eti is in the castle playing chess with Wodahs." He answers. She pats the space next to her gesturing him to sit which he did.

"It's nice that you've both been going out more recently. The garden is great!" Yosafire exclaimed. He nods in agreement.

She picks several flowers and binds them together. She holds out her flower crown made from orange flowers. She grins proudly.

Kcalb tries to bind two white flowers together, but ends up bending the stem. Yosafire laughs as she shows him how to do it.

"You try!"

Kcalb carefully and gently attaches the stem to the flower and finishes a white flower bracelet.

They both continue making flower accessories in silence... Except for Yosafire's humming.

Suddenly, his phone rings. He sighs before picking it up. "This is Wodahs. There's something going on in the castle."

He knew what this meant. It was a usual occurrence for them. There would be intruders from many places for whatever reason they have.

After speaking, he ends the call and turns to Yosafire. "I'll be taking my leave." He says.

He walks away and hurries to the castle. "Wait!" A voice yells from behind him. He stops in his tracks as Yosafire catches up to him.

She tiptoes as she places the colorful flower crown on his head. "This is my thanks for always helping us."

She then runs back to her flower picking spot. He takes the flower crown off and holds it in his hand. In his mind, he wanted to say that she was the one eho helped him.

He continues heading to the castle with a smile plastered on his face.

~¤~

"Did something happen?" Etihw asks as she moves a chess piece. "Nothing."

"Oho?" She smirks at his clearly overjoyed face that did not match his words.

"Is that so?"

~¤~
A/N: Requests will be open once I'm done with the one shot that's after the one that is after this.

Next one is a Forest of Drizzling Rain Shiori X Suga one shot. They're so cute~! ♥

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! =D

-Shione_Irisu