|Loneliness| Rin X Seitaro ~Mermaid Swamp~

[REQUESTED- Charisen01]

"We're going to a traditional Japanese Inn?" Yuka questions. "Yeah! I heard that ghosts haunt the place." Yuuta states with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"First mermaids and now ghosts?" Rin mutters with a slight groan. "Sounds fun." Yuka says. "What do you think, Seitaro?" Yuuta turns to him with an anticipating grin. "That's fine, I guess..." He answers glancing up from his history book.

"Great! I reserved a room for us already! We leave at 6 PM!" Yuuta decided. "WHAT?!?!!! ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE?!?!??" Rin protests. "You're too loud, yammerzaki." Seitaro says, closing his book. "Shut up ya history geek!" Rin says. "Huh?!?!!"

"Y-You guys! Calm d-d-down! We just n-need to t-t-t-talk this out!" She stutters while trying to stop them.

"It's you who needs to calm down..." They thought in unison. "Ok then. Might as well pack up." Rin says. Everyon else nods in reply.

~¤~
Yuka and Rin got into the van while the guys carried their bags to the trunk of the van. Rin unknowingly stares at Seitaro as he carries the bags.

Oh no. This scene is too eye-catching!

Rin continues staring. She watches closely ash he carries the heavy bag with an arm and his other to support. He shoves it into the the trunk. He wipes a bead of sweat that rolls down his face. His cheeks were a bit flushed from the heat, but that made it harder for Rin to look away.

"What are you looking at?" Yuka asks in an innocent tone even though she has a slight smirk on her face. "N-No one!" Rin quickly looks away, putting on her best I-am-not-guilty-of-anything face. "Is that so? You're actually really obvious." She mutters the last part.

"Let's go!" Yuuta says going in the driver's seat.

~¤~

The travel went on smoothly. Yuka leaned on the window to her right while Rin just sat straight looking forward. Rin looks at Seitaro thinking he was asleep, but she was wrong. Their eyes met, and we missed the right time to look away.

She blushes hard trying to find a way to avoid his gaze, but he beat her to it. "So you're not going to sleep? That's good. If you did, you would snore like a pig." He insults.

(I'm gonna change 3rd person's POV to Rin's POV. I'm just really used to used to someone's POV)

"What!!?!?" He turns back to the front, ignoring my anger. Well, it was a good way to avoid awkwardness.

And with that thought in mind, I slowly fell into slumber.

~¤~

We arrived at the Japanese Inn. We all got our bags from the trunk and enter the Inn.

We were welcomed by an two female staff, one male staff, and an old lady who held her head up and wore a very beautiful, violet kimono.

They led us to a room with a japanese sliding door.

We got settled in and organized our belongings.

"I heard that there's a hot spring here." Yuka says. "There really is! The men's side of the hot spring is haunted!" He tells us with an excited look. "Do you actually believe that?" Seitaro asks, slightly irritated. "Well, probably. They said that a female girl died in this Inn. She haunted the men's side because her killer was said to be someone who peeked at her during her stay and even stalked her." Yuuta explains.

"That suddenly became more believable. Sorta laughable, actually." I said with my arms crossed.

"You're going to get haunted for that, Yammerzaki." Seitaro says while his eyes were directed to his book. I was about come up with a comeback, but Yuka stopped me. "Well, we should just enjoy this trip, Don't you guys think so?"