Chapter 13

A/N sorry for the really long wait, I have no excuse but here it is and I really hope you enjoy it and the wait for the next chapter wont be as long so thank you for all the reads, comments and votes you are all amazing!

I rushed to get Lauren out of trouble and they said if it was mine I would be put on a no fly list for a week and be fined and I knew I had to go down for it or Lauren would miss 5 shows in 7 days and I couldn't do that to her so they detain me and bring me to the holding area and they ask if I want to call anyone to pick me up once I get processed and I nod calling Ariana "hello? Who's this?" I sigh "its me I uh kinda need you" I hear sounds like she sitting up "is everything okay?" I close my eyes "no I'm stuck in airport jail and I can't fly for a week and I barely know anyone in L.a" I hear a pause then she starts dying and I groan "this is serious" she muffled her giggles "I'll get Justin to swing by he lives close by anyway he's going to laugh when he hears this" she hangs up and I laugh shaking my head and he escorts me back to the cell.

Justin comes 20 minutes later and he smiles "hey jail bird" I smile "shut up and get me out of here please" he looks to the guy and nods. I walk out with my stuff and they tell me to be smarter next time and I ignore them and keep going not in a happy mood, I know as soon as my mother hears about this I'm in deep shit but first might as well enjoy the week and we head to Ariana's. A week later I already resolved things with Lauren and I got onto the first plane and went to Perrie and I surprise them and they were sitting on the bus but Perrie wasn't there "hey where is Pez?" I notice the little mix girls shoot each other a look as the door opens and the big smile on her face gets wiped off and she looked surprised "baby" I wrap her in a hug and she kisses my head "I thought I wouldn't see you until tomorrow" I smile pulling back "I can explain that, I lied" she smiles kissing my cheek and walking to the bathroom and I raise an eyebrow "I heard she just ate onions and her breath stinks" I nod "I didn't smell it though and she was right there" they shrug and she comes back in "sorry I ate garlic and my breath probably stank" suddenly Lauren steps in between us and the girls look to Perrie "I thought I heard you ate onions" Lauren says and Perrie nods "I had both onion rings and pizza with garlic on the crust, you guys gotta go there they have amazing pizza" I walk around hugging her and she wraps her arms around me and when I pull back she looks into my eyes then kissing me softly and my eyes close as her hand comes to my cheek "I missed you" I smile "I missed you too" she smiles and looks up "alright lets go before we get in shit" she pulls me out and we walk into the venue and I was sitting in the little mix room and Jesy went off and the other two were fixing their make up "Pez" she looks to me in the mirror and smiles "yes" I sigh "who were you with today?" I had to ask it was eating me up something felt off "just my mates catching up while they were in town they might stop by" she goes back to doing her make up and I see Jade looking at me and when I look over she turns her head "I forgot to ask Lauren something" I walk out and down the hall and I see Camila waiting around so this is a great chance to see if she's noticed anything "Cami?" she looks up "good to have you back, it hasn't been the same and the little mix girls started being weird" I turn my head "how?" she shrugs "kinda like when the pretty little liar girls are hiding something" she gets called in and Dinah comes out "hungry?" I nod and she smiles pulling me to the snack table and it was twice the size "since there's so many people and we often run out of snacks we got more" I laugh "I bet 10 bucks Camila was the one to ask" she smile "you'd win" I shake my head smiling and we hear its time for little mix to start and I see them leave the dressing room and she looks down the hall and she smiles but gets pulled away.

As I was watching them preform I see gray hair walk by and at first I was confused but I see his face it was Zayn then I saw the boys behind him waving at me and I look to Demi who was confused as well "what's he doing here?" he walks to the side stage and I see Perrie's eyes switch between mine and his and she walks off stage "hey I'm glad you're here you owe someone an apology" he nods "I'm sorry about my actions have been erratic and I should've handled it better instead of revenge I should've left it alone like Perrie asked me to and I know this won't make up for it but its all I can do right now"  look to her "what happened this week? something had to of if he is suddenly sorry? are you fucking again?" she looks taken back and he smirks and she looks at me "no he came with the boys talked and I told him I wasn't the only one he owed one" I couldn't make sense of this and I couldn't trust the guy "well thanks for the apology I geuss hopefully you mean if not I don't care but I'm not scared to put you in your place" I could see the anger my words cause and Perrie sighs "y/n please he isn't here to pick a fight don't pick on either" I roll my eyes "he is, just by being here I'm sorry do you like hanging around douche bags with shitty apologies? Why would he be sorry? He's probably just using this to see you but hell you guys have fun but if he's here I'm not" I turn walking away and I hear Perrie follow and I see Lauren and Camila walk out of the room and they looked confused as I angrily walked by with Perrie right behind me "please stop" she says once were far enough away from everyone and I turn "what?" she hugs me without saying anything "please tell me you aren't picking that ass hat" she laughs "and leave my baby? I don't think so I just thought if you guys put everything behind us you wouldn't so mad every time you see him" I roll my eyes "I will and he's clearly not here to be your friend" she sighs "I wish it was true, I've known the boys for a long time and in this businesses its hard to come by friends who don't drop you once they become bigger than you" I sigh "I know but he's just here to win you back and mess with me in the meantime you saw the smirk he want's me to think something happened" she adverted her eyes and I step back making her look at me confused "what happened" she looked speechless but then sighs as tears fill her eyes "Wednesday when I saw the photo of you guys all out i was jelous and mad so i got drunk and I ran into Zayn, he said you were probably already fucking Ariana by the end of the night and I started to cry and he hugged me telling me if he was right I would get through it but you face timed me the morning and when I told him on Thursday he said I probably moved rooms before I called and he kissed me and I kissed back but I didn't feel the things I do when I kiss you it was just a kiss and I pushed him away and he got angry saying you were probably sleeping with half of l.a that nobody could be fully loyal to me and he stormed off, i know its not an excuse  but i wasn't thinking, im sorry" I scoff feeling tears burn my eyes "well your wrong, you deserve better than people like Zayn and I" I say making her cup my face "hey you are so much better than Zayn you'd never talk to me that way and I honestly have no idea why I believed him for a brief moment and I'm so sorry I did" I saw him walk around the corner with a smug look on his face and I lost it, not thinking of the conicenses I walked over hitting him as hard I could making him fall back into the wall and I felt people try to pry me off but I just kept hitting him feeling a few punches in return but I had enough of him being a little snake and I hear something shatter around me as he pushed me trying to get me off and I black out.