Chapter 2.

I feel myself being lifted and I open my eyes a bit to see Perrie and she looks down with a soft smile "I think you'll be more comfortable in your bunk" I shake my head "I haven't set it up yet cause I didn't want to wake you this afternoon" I say quietly and I see her smile grow a bit "well then you can bunk with me for now" I smile and lay my head on her shoulder and she lays me in her bunk and before she could leave I reach out and stop her "cuddle with me?" I say usually if I'm tired I don't want to be touched or cuddled by anyone but Taylor, Lauren or the girls but I wanted her to cuddle me, she smiles then putting her finger up indicating that she would be one second, she comes back and I move over and I see she went to go get her book and I lay my head on her shoulder and she wraps her arm around my waist pulling me closer and I just lay there listening to her heartbeat and she starts reading and I doze off again.

I'm awaken by someone calling my name "wake up y/n" I open my eyes and realize it was DJ and I was alone "Lauren told me to not let you sleep anymore" I cover my head with Perrie's blankets and they smell just like her and just as I'm falling asleep I get pulled out of the bunk and on to the floor face first "what the fuck man" I groan and rubbing my face "watch your language y/n" Ally says not looking from her phone, I roll my eyes "don't roll your eyes at me y/n" my eyes widen a bit and I look to Ally, how did she know. I hear laughing and I look down the hall to where the back of the bus was and Little mix walks out and Perrie brightens when she sees me "what are you doing on the floor?" I smile shyly "bad wake up call" she giggles before offering her hand and I gladly accept and she walks to the fridge taking out a water and Jade pulls me into the back "what is with everyone pulling me around?" I say she she laughs "not important but what are your intentions with Perrie" my eyes widen, how did she know? I only told Mila and I know she wouldn't do me like that "uh I don't have any cause I just met her" her eye brow raises "you slept in her bunk and asked her to cuddle, if you think for a second I'm going to let you string Perrie along then you are mistaken" my jaw drops a bit and I don't know what to say "I'm not stringing her along, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I know I have a bad rep for playing girls but they don't make my world stop the way Perrie does and I wanna wake up to her beautiful face every morning and make her happy but I'd never let someone as amazing as her be with someone like me" Jade looks confused and I realized I said to much "its whatever, I'll keep Perrie at arms length and once the tours done I'll leave" I walk out and pick an empty bunk before getting in and just lay there.

10 minutes later the curtain opens and I thought it was Lauren or Cami but the person doesn't talk just gets in and wraps their arms around my waist and pulling me closer and I realize its Perrie so I turn in her arms and cuddle into her chest, one more cuddle wont hurt right? after a few minutes she pulls back a bit and looks at me with her big blue eyes and she softly starts to talk "This is going to sound crazy, but... from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, you've been on this bus for a few hours, only a few and it feels longer, ever since I woke up and saw you I was completely smitten, when Mila jumped into your lap I found myself wishing it was me in your lap making you smile and from what I heard from Lauren you are a huge player but not once did you act like one, you may never like me but" I cut her off "how do you know that?" her eyes scan my face "like you said I've been on this bus for a few hours and you took my breath away, no one has been able to do that but I saw this quote one time and this reminds me of it 'It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone... but it takes a lifetime to forget someone' you're that someone, even if we never saw each other again I'd still think about you in the future and remember how beautiful you are and always will be" she has a light smile on her face "what are you doing to me? I shouldn't of caught feelings so soon" she says "I could ask you the same thing Mrs.Edwards" she smiles a bit bigger and slowly cups my face "I barely know anything about you yet I feel like I know enough" I blush "we could get to know each other, just ask each other questions and we both answer them so we get that out of the way" she thinks for a second and then smiles and nods and we start asking each other questions for 3 hours before she passes out and I just admire her beauty until my curtain opens lightly and I look up to see Lauren and when she sees the extra person her eyebrow raises "she passed out on me" I whisper looking at her with a soft smile "we are going to talk tomorrow morning" I nod and look to her and she leans forward kissing my forehead "I love you kiddo, I'm just worried and concerned for you" I nod "I love you to Laur" she smiles before closing the curtain and I lay fully back down and Perrie pulls me closer, even in her sleep she makes my heart skip a beat.