Chapter 1.

I was pissed, no scratch that I was furious "you can't just send me off mom!" I yell and she sends me a glare "you better lower your voice and not talk to me like that" I roll my eyes "I have a life and school here" she raises her hands "I don't know what to do anymore y/n, somethings gotta change and I think being on tour and getting your relationship back with your sister will do you some good, I'm not trying to be the bad guy here" I huff "whatever I'll go pack so you can get rid of me sooner" I say walking away and I hear my mom follow "I'm not trying to get rid of you, I'm just worried about you" I ignore her and walk into my room closing and locking the door behind me.

I don't see the big deal, its just pot its not like I'm out doing coke and shit. I sit down and run my hands through my short black hair and I hear my phone go off and I pick up my phone to see its my good friend Jack, I open the text 'dude! party tonight! just bring yourself!' I sigh, I wish I could go but the bus is coming to get me in a few hours 'sorry man but mom's making go on tour with Lauren for a few months :(' after a few seconds I get another 'awh man seriously? what are you going to do on tour without a dealer?' I think for a few seconds and hes right, I've smoked pot almost everyday for 2 years and I could go without it easily but it does a lot for me, like clams my nerves and betters my mood 'I don't have a plan yet man, it was dropped on me 10 minutes ago' after 10 minutes I get another 'don't worry, I'll look at where the tour dates are and find a dealer in every city, you're like fam to me and I take care of my own' I smile, and send a quick one back telling him how thankful I am.

2 hours later I finish packing and I grab my zig zags and put them in my wallet so I would always remember them and I look to see they will be here in twenty so I grabbed a pre-rolled joint and climbing out of my window to the roof, I wouldn't be able to get through this sober, I hear a window opens and then something trying to climb up and I look to see its Taylor "hey Tay" she smiles "they I heard the news when I got home" I nod and take a few more drags "she acts like I'm an addict, this helps my mood swings and bad thoughts better then any pill" she smiles, I used to take pills to balance my mood swings and I was on anti-depression pills but they didn't work but pot does "I wish she could see it the way I do, you used to be angry all the time but now you're a lot more relaxed" I smile and take a few more puffs before outing it "well that's life" we both go to our separate windows and climbing back in and I get into my rooms and grab my cologne and spraying it before leaving my room with my suitcases and meet Taylor and we walk down the stairs I see that Lauren and the girls have arrived and Tay runs over and hugs Lauren "hey Tay I missed you" they talk and I grab my suitcase that Taylor had and bring it to the front door, I'm starting to feel my high take its effect, I turn around to be met with the one and only Lauren Jauregui "not even a hello?" she asks in that husky voice millions love "uh" I say not knowing what to say and Tay walks over "hey someones on the phone for you y/n" I nod and look to her confused cause everyone I know doesn't know my number and no phone rang.

I start to walk to the living room and Tay pulls me into the kitchen and hands me a piece of baguette "how about a milkshake?" I smile brightly at the mention of the amazing suggestion "yes please" she smiles and turns to make it, Taylor always makes me food and stuff when I'm high and I appreciate it, I'm 18 and shes 17 and she acts older than me. The girls walk into the kitchen and I smiles shyly and wave but continue to eat my bread and Ally walks over "hello munchkin" I pout "Allyson I'm taller than you" she laughs "so? you're still younger" Mila walks over and sits in my lap "hello Cabello" she smiles at me "hi there Jauregui" I giggle and she gets up and I'm being pulled up "hey DJ" she puts me down and Mani pulls me into a hug "I miss you kiddo" I giggle and then Lauren walks over and stand in front of me "mom told me everything" my face quickly turns into a frustrated one "it was not her place" I say and all my emotions started getting confusing and then Tay walks over and pulls me to the table again and setting it down before sitting me down "sit and stay" I feel myself calming down and I smile a bit "woof" she gives me a playful glare "funny" my smile gets bigger "thanks I know" she rolls her eyes and laughs and I dig into the milkshake.

I finish eating my milkshake and now I'm on the couch and staring up at the ceiling "hey y/n its time to go" I turn to look at who was talking and it was Cami "okay" I get up and realize my high was wearing off "how long till the bus takes off?" she looks at her watch and back to me "in 10" I nod and smile before running upstairs and I quickly grab my bong and my pot heading for the roof and I hit a few bowls and bong gets you way more fucked in a shorter amount of time and I take a few more rips before heading back to my room with 3 minutes to spare. I spray the shit out of myself before looking into the mirror 'I can do this.'

I walk downstairs and right to Taylor "I'll miss you a lot" I hear her laugh "I'll miss you too" we pull away and she has a tear rolling down her face and I wipe it away "don't worry, I'll text you and face time you and call you and I'll be home before no time" she smiles and nods "also tell Chris hes a jerk for not being here" she laughs loudly and so does everyone else "will do" we walk out and the bus just pulls up and when it makes a full stop the door opens and two girls run out and tackle me into a hug and totally throwing me off and shes kinda lucky I caught myself or I would of fell, I'm really starting to feel it, maybe I smoked to much "hello! I'm Jade Thirlwall and Lauren always talks about you and you're so adorable" I blush and giggle "thanks" I take in what she looks like and shes beautiful, if I liked smaller girls I would totally go after her but I like my women tall, also she reminds me a lot of Cami "hello I'm Jesy Nelson" she pulls me into a hug not as tight and I smile at her "hello" another girl walks off the bus "hey you must be y/n, I'm Leigh Anne Pinnock" I shake her hand and I'm kinda thankful because I'm tripping hard.

I was standing there and I decided to go on the bus, I walk in and it was amazing, huge but seeing as it has two girl bands plus one they need the room. I start exploring and I hear soft snores and I walk out quietly making sure not to disturb the sleeping person, I think its the other girl from little mix. I sit down and about 2 minutes later everyone comes rushing in and being loud and I sh them and I feel the bus start moving "guys shh, someone is sleeping back there" Jesy shrugs her shoulders "PERRIE! WAKE UP!" we all hear a thump and a groan "hey that wasn't nice" I say and then before she could say anything I zone out and suddenly I'm being pushed and I look to see its Lauren "please tell me you're sober" I look to her and at the floor then back at her "I'm sober" she looked hurt for a second but covered it up "I know you're not, why would you lie to me?" I shrug "you said to tell you I'm sober, you never said anything about being honest about it" I say look back at the floor and back into my thoughts before I heard an angelic voice "who's this guys?" I look up to see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen "this is my sister, y/n that is Perrie Edwards the last missing part to Little Mix" Lauren says and I'm speechless "I..I..I'm uh" I try to get words out but I can't and I eventually stop and look down with a blush, god I'm an idiot.. but a hungry idiot, I walk over to the snacks and grab a banana and sitting back down before eating it and when I look up my eyes immediately go to Perrie and she was already looking at me with an amused smile on her face "what? is there something on my face" I quickly rub my face and she giggles "no, its just, you're very beautiful" I blush hardcore "thank you" I look back down but I look up and this time I say nothing, just look into her beautiful blue eyes until I feel someone jump into my lap "I'm bored" I look down to see Cami "oh hey Cami" she smiles up at me "you're sister is no fun" I laugh "yeah she's not good at entertaining" I see her look over to Lauren and not in a friendly way but more of a 'I want you' way "Mila.. do you like Lauren?" he head fly's to me "uh, no" I giggle "why you gotta lie to me Camzi" her faces goes bight red "I uh" "whatever you say Cam but she might just like you too" her eyes light up "I hope so" I smile at her and return my gaze back to the blue eyed goddess and she was looking at me with a light smile and I blush and I hear Cam gasp and whispers to me "you like Perrie" I shake my head and grab my phone before writing out my text so Perrie couldn't hear 'I think shes very beautiful but shes way out of my league' she shakes her head and I look to Perrie who's face is in a book and I can't help but stare.

Mila jumps out of my lap and goes to her bunk with a smile and I was left confused but didn't question it, I was to tired and I close my eyes and bring my feet up and quickly feeling asleep.

*A/N my brother just made a youtube channel! So please go check him out, hes a gamer and trying to gain more veiwers! Thank you! Just search Beaver Beaverson and its the beaver with a green and white background!*