Chapter 12

We get there and honestly not what we were excepting but wow side to side isn't like other song and she see us and smiles and when she gets a break she walks over "hey guys how was the first scene?" it was the bicycle scene and I had to keep reminding myself I'm not a player anymore and I smile and as Camila happily tells her that her bae was awesome I smile at two of my closet friends, I mean they are the only two other than Demi I can go to for everything everybody else is different because they all look at me like a sister "y/n" I snap back into reality and they are both looking at me "you okay?" I smile "yeah sorry just lost in thought, Ari I can't wait to see the video" shes smiles "thanks, if you guys stick around Nicki will be by soon" we stay for the rest of the day making Ariana laugh between takes, meeting Nicki and finally they wrap up for the day and we walk out into the back parking lot and I was thrown keys "why am I always driving" Ariana giggles "because I'm music and Camila would kill us" I laugh "fine only because I don't see my end in a car crash" I see a few guys slightly hiding at the edge of the parking lot "papz" they look up to me then to where I was staring and they sigh "at least I look super cute" Ariana says making me laugh again "yeah don't forget to remind them of your good side" she smirks "all my sides are good" I laugh and I shake my head starting the car, I pull out and away from where the dudes were as Ariana sits back getting comfy playing on her phone connecting to the Bluetooth and I drive to the arena fifth harmony was playing at tonight as I pull in and drop Ariana and Mila at the door and I drive to the back and go to the bus and look for Perrie and I find her still sleeping so I smile crawling in and she immediately wraps her arms around me and I rest my head on her chest falling asleep. I wake up to someone poking my cheek and I move my face "baby" I open my eyes "hello love" she smiles "when did you get back?" I shrug "I forget I just came here and fell asleep" she hugs me "ah okay, Jesy just came I have about a half hour before I have to go" I sigh "no its warm here" she giggles "I know but responsibilities and stuff" I smile looking into her eyes "so?" she smiles "if I could stay in bed with you forever I would but once the concert is over we can go to a hotel and relax" I smile brightly "spend time with you alone? yes please" she smiles kissing me. I was smiling watching my baby preform but I hear someone yell in pain and I look over and see Ariana on the ground holding her leg that looked out of place and I run over and Camila was freaking out "woah what happened?" she looks up with tears "it hurts" I felt myself move and I pick her up bridal style and I rush her out of the building and I bring her to the car and I tell Mila to drive and she grabs the keys out of my pocket and I help Ariana in the back and Mila drives fastly. We were waiting for a word and Mila missed the concert after I told her to go she refused and I'm not surprised I'm just as worried, they lets us go see her and she was loopy and funny and while Camila was getting food Ariana watches me talk and once were having a light conversation she randomly says "can you sing? I'm sick of hearing this beeping" I laugh "sure whatcha wanna hear?" she smiles "fools" I smile at the song choice, I written it a few days back with Ariana and she loved the song "sure" she smiles as I grab my phone and start playing the music. I hadn't realized she fell asleep until I feel her head slump against my shoulder and I close my eyes falling asleep. I wake up to someone cuddled into me and I look down seeing Ariana and I sigh feeling my neck stiff and I see Camila walk in "about time, you've been out for an hour" she hands me some food "thanks Cami" she smiles as I eat the crappy food and I see a hand steal a fry "hey get your own" she giggles as Camila hands her food. We talked about Cami and I doing a solo career as Lauren already agreed because their management sucks and Ariana smiles "Scooter already wants to meet with you to give you a chance and I'm sure he'll want to sign you too Mila" I shrug "I don't know, I watch you guys over work yourself a lot" she smiles "but its worth it" I let that sit in as we go to a different topic. I helped Ariana out of the hospital around 10 pm and to her house "I can't believe I broke my leg" I laugh "should've been more careful huh?" she glares at me "fuck off" I smile "ou so mean coming from the girl who can't even get up" before I know it I have something flying at me and I duck "there are things that can be thrown you know" I laugh as Camila walks in "alright you have to take some pills Mrs" she hands her the pills she needs for pain and her brother comes "alright we'll be back tomorrow yeah? try not to break the other leg" she smiles hugging me "thank you for everything, if it weren't for you I'd still be on the ground as Mila freaked out " I giggle "I know that's why I ran into action and don't worry about it, I take care of my friends even when doing stupid shit" she giggles and Mila hugs her too and I hug Frankie goodbye.