chapter 10

Ariana and I arrive in the Audi in front of the bus and apparently I picked the wrong time to come because everyone got off the bus to see where the noise was coming from and they look over seeing Ari and I and we get out of it "I'm moving into your house" she laughs "okay I'll just treat you like a puppy who steals my car" I giggle "do you happen to need a chauffeur?" She shakes her head "I need a bad bitch to get out of the back seat with" I giggle "have you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch?" She just smirks "yes and I'm sure you want to too" she walks away looking back with a smirk before going to Camila and I was standing there with a dry mouth and I hear my name and I look over seeing Perrie walk out of the building "hey Pez" she walks over not saying anything handing me something and walking away, I look down seeing the necklace I gave her in England "wait Perrie what's going on?" I follow her but she ignores me "Pez stop" she stops looking at me "I hope you have fun with her but I wont let you hurt me, you are going to do something I know you'll regret and I won't be with you for when you make that mistake" I was lost "wait what are you talking about?" She sighs "Mila told me after locking her in a room and making her tell me she said she thought Ariana would be the one that would sway you, I honestly hoped your love for me would make you not even take a second glance at her but I geuss you were right all along, you love the game not the players" she walks away and I feel tears falling "Perrie no that isn't what this is, I love you more than anything looking doesn't mean anything" she turns and her eyes a red and puffy "its does to me! It hurts to know I'm not that only one you're thinking about in that way, it's not as bad as cheating but it leads to it" I try to stop her again but she was flanked by little mix "please go, I don't wanna be mean to you but you hurt Perrie and that isn't okay" Jade says but Jesy steps forward "stop being so nice Jade and y/n she means fuck off you've done enough" Leigh Anne was hugging her and I step forward to be pushed back by Jesy getting me irritated "don't fucking touch me, let me see my girlfriend" Jesy gets into my face and honestly that wasn't the best idea "I said fuck off" I glare at her "please I ain't sacred of you" she pushes me back hard making me angry and I push back making her fall to the ground making everyone gasp "y/n!" I look over seeing Ally and she grabs my ear pulling me away "ow Ally let go" I growl and she pushes me into a room "settle down before you get kicked out of here" I scoff "lose the attitude I don't know what's gotten into you but it ends right now" I look a her and I walk straight past her to the door "you're not leaving" I shrug "watch me" I see everyone over seeing if Jesy was okay and Ariana was standing on the sideline and I call her over "Ari wanna go somewhere?" Everyone was watching and she nods "yeah let's get you out of here before you get arrested" I laugh "you'd need to be caught for that" I put my arm around her guiding her to the back entrance.

We drive all over the city just talking "so how do you feel?" I shrug "I don't know this is new, I've never had my heart broken before like this, I wanna cry and scream and do everything possible to get her back but my pride is to big for that" she nods "then let's break the rules" I look over with a questioning glace "what?" She giggles "I know all about you, you love to break the rules and play by a whole different set of rules" I shrug "life if too boring to play by the rules" with that the topic changes and we start driving towards her house. Around 10 pm Mila says shes gonna stay there for the night and she'll come by tomorrow and Ariana goes to the bathroom while I raid her kitchen and I hear her footsteps approach "we should order some pizza, its already late" I say looking into the fridge and when she doesn't respond I look up and I see her standing there in a long shirt "sounds good, you should order it now so it will be here when we get the munchies" I stared at her and my eyes travel down to her legs and I look back up seeing her smirk "cat got your tongue?" I blink "uh not, I'll go um order" I say blushing going to the living room "whats the matter? its almost like something is making you nervous" I give her a look "you know exactly why" she smirks "ops" I roll my eyes as the guy picks up "hi yeah I'd like two large pizzas" she walks over placing her hand on my thigh and I raise my eyebrow trying to focus "uh delivery please" I say giving the address as Ari starts trialing her hand up and I grab it but she pulls her hand away going back but dangerously close and the guy keeps asking me questions "look fuck just bring the pizzas" I hang up grabbing her hand but she grabs both of my hands pinning them "I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy that you are single now" I groan as she shifts her weight on top of me going close to my ear "we'll continue this later, we'll smoke have some food and see where the night goes" I nod as she gets up helping me up and as soon as I'm on my feet she kisses me harshly making me moan.