chapter 9

About a week and a half later fifth harmony did an interview and the girl that was interviewing fifth harmony asked "can someone take a picture of me with them?" I nod trying to grab the camera "no sweetie I want a picture with you and Camila" she says with a smile and I was confused "me?" she nods "I ship you guys more than anybody" we blush and Dinah grabs it and she goes in between me and Camila and Cami wraps her arms around her waist and the girl looks to me "can you go hug Camila from behind?" I blush and try to say no "please I've been shipping you guys since you and Camila became friends" damn "that's like 4 years because she used to come over when they first formed" she nods "you used to take funny selfies all the time" I went to respond but Dinah yells "is this an all day affair?" I roll my eyes "chill yourself Dinah" I go behind her wrapping my arms around her and she smiles turning her head to look at me me and we hear the click and we let go and she goes and gets the camera "yes this is the perfect picture" we look at it and the girl is looking at the camera but were looking at each other smiling "your shippers will love this can I post it?" I look to Cami and she shrugs "its your picture" she smiles "thank you so much you are the best" after that was done she starts preparing them for the interview and I wonder off and I bump into Ariana "hey Ari!" I say hugging her "hey! what are you doing here? wait does that mean my wifey is here? why hasn't anyone told me?" I laugh "yeah come on I'll bring you over" she stops "piggy back ride?" I groan and she laughs "please?" she says with puppy dog eyes "damn you and Camila's puppy dog eyes" she smiles and I turn and she jumps up "thank you" she says holding on tightly "yeah yeah" I say walking.

We were watching the interview when our ship came up "I have a few fan questions and since some of them ship y/sn and they want to know about the unreleased song that apparently you and y/n have" I was shocked I didn't think anyone know about that "uh yeah we recorded it but never released" she nods "why not?" She gets all red "I uh it wasn't a time that was good to release it" I know why shes like that its far to explicit "can you guys sing that and IKWYDLS today? if that's cool with the rest of the girls" they nod "we don't mind, we don't get to hear y/n sing very often" Dinah says and she nods looking to Camila "I can sing them if that's what you guys want" suddenly someone pushes me onto stage "nope you have to sing both" I look to Cami with wide eyes and she gives me a look of sympathy knowing how scared I get on camera.

We sing and by the end of it everyone was looking at us with wide eyes and I blush "so bad things should be a thing you release" I walk off stage not saying anything else because of my shyness and when they finish Lauren avoids eye contact which I'm not surprised since her sister just sang a song about fucking her girlfriend and I see Cami trying to talk to her but Lauren playing with Camz fingers and I turn going outside when Ariana joins me "damn you and my wifey got some serious history" I nod "yeah we do" I say looking to the ground and she stays quiet but then starts to sing "I want you forever even when were not together, scars on my body I can look at you whenever" I look up and smile "its fucking catchy you should put it out there" I giggle "yeah I still get Camila's part stuck in my head" I say and then fifth harmony comes out "WIFEY!" Cami says running to Ari and they hug "I saw you backstage earlier, I missed you" they talk for a few minutes and Little Mix is on their way to pick us up till Ari looks at me "you two should really release bad things, I'd be the first to buy the studio version" Cami looks to me "I'd put it on iTunes if you are okay with it" she asks knowing my stage shyness and I shrug "would we have to do it live again?" she nods "we might have to" I sigh "hey we don't have to but if you do and don't wanna do the interviews we'll talk to them about it" she says and I smile "that sounds good" she smiles and Ariana pulls out her phone "I'll have things sorted out in like an hour" she says winking at us going back into the building "are you ready for this?" she asks and I look at her and shrug "I guess we'll find out" I say and she smiles and the bus pulls up and we all get in while Camila and Lauren go to the bunks I go to Perrie who's at the kitchen counter and she smiles as I lean down kissing her "hello beautiful" I say sitting next to her and she pulls me into her "hey babe how was the interview? boring just watching?" I shrug "I wouldn't know I was apart of it, the host shipped Mila and I" she looks at me "hey don't worry it's just like when someone ships you and Jade, its just a friendship" I say knowing Mila and I's past gets her jealous because she thinks I might fall for her again "shes my past and you're my future sure I may sing a song with her but you're the one I come back too" she blushes and smiles "I know I'm sorry for being ridiculous" I kiss her softly "you aren't being ridiculous you're being a human who's inlove and jealously comes along with that, you don't know I got crazy everytime a fan places his hands a bit too far for my liking? They are lucky looks can't kill" she giggles and Mila comes out "so Ari works quick scooter wants us to go record the song today" my eyebrows scrunch up "that was like 15 minutes ago" she laughs "yup but we have 20 so let go catch a cab" I nod turning to Perrie kissing her quickly "I'll see you in a bit my love" I say getting up following Camila out holding the bus door open for her and we leave.