Chapter 3.

I walk in and see Lauren on the couch with her face in her hands and I feel terrible so I walk over and pull her into a hug "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you or anything" she pulls back and her eyes are red and tears are streaming down her face, I quickly wipe the tears and she pulls me into a hug and cuddles into me "no I'm so sorry, I should've been there and checked in more but I thought you didn't need me in your life, between the long nights and early mornings I just had no time and I regret that more than anything because you are family, I should've made time for you and everyone else in our family, I should've been there I'm so so sorry" she says and a fresh new batch of tears fall and I pull her closer and lean back and let her cry "you've always been the strong one for me Laur, let me do the same for you" after a few minutes she sits up and wipes her tears "don't let me do that ever again okay? I need you in my life, I need you to tell me when I'm being an idiot when everyone else says I'm fine" I smile "I never left Lauren, sure I kept you at arms length but its hard when your sister is everywhere" she giggles and I get up and get some tissues "here, you have a show in a hour and a half, go shower and get ready" she jumps up and walks into the bathroom but stops to look at me "I'm sorry I wasn't there, I wish I would've known but I can see why you didn't want to tell me, I was unfair to leave your texts when I promised to get back to you as soon as possible but I didn't and I won't let that happen again, I love you kiddo" I smile "I love you too Laur" she closes the door.

I walk back out and find Cami "hey how was the talk?" I smile "we still have a while to go but we are going to be fine like always" she nods and I start wondering around and find Demi and we start walking around "I'm glad I have someone to walk with, all the girls are busy practicing but I don't start till fifth harmony starts their set" I laugh and we walk around a corner and I see little mix but a surge of jealously because some guy is way to close to Perrie for my liking and she looks bored until her head looks up and sees me, her face lit up and it made me happy that she was happy just seeing me and she walks over "hey there stranger how you doing? the names Edwards, Perrie Edwards" she says with a wink and I laugh "okay double 00 nothing that was cute" she playfully hits my arm "whats up cutie" I smile up at her "not much, just doing some wondering before your set" she wraps me into a hug and I wrap my arms around her waist "that guy over there keeps trying to hit on me but there's already someone who caught my eye who is not a fuck boy" she whispers into my ear and I can't help but laugh "well I can talk to him but I'm sure he wont like it" she giggles and pulls back and kissing my cheek while cupping the other side of my face "I have to go practice some more but I'll be sure to look for you during our set" I blush and wave as she walks away, she already has me wrapped around her finger "so you and Perrie huh?" she says with a teasing smile and I blush and look to the blonde who is doing vocal warm ups and she looks up and smiles before going back to the group "hopefully, I don't catch feelings, shes my first crush" Demi awes "that's so cute!" I laugh and we walk out of the venue "want to go get some coffee?" I look at her "Dems, you're pretty famous and you want to walk around without security and the chance you might be mobbed and you'll have to hear Max complain for a while?" she nods her head slightly "that's so badass lets do it!" I say with a big smile and she smiles back with a playful eye roll and we head to the coffee shop.

We get there and order but then Demi points something out when I pay the cashier, much to Demi's protests "there's paparazzi outside" she whispers and I look over my shoulder and see a few guys with camera "don't worry we got this" she nods and I make sure she knows to follow very closely behind and I hand her my sunglasses and I turn to walk out and I feel Demi grab the back of my sweater and we quickly walk out, the paps are yelling all sorts of things like are you two dating? who am i? and I see a cab so we walk over and I tell him to to take us to the venue and he nods probably confused why hes driving us a minute away and the total was 5 bucks but I pay him 10 and we get out. We walk in and instantly heard an Aussie voice "are you serious Demi?! you could of gotten hurt! and y/n Lauren is pissed for you leaving without telling anyone" I roll my eyes "we were gone for 10 minutes guys" I whine and Demi laughs and Lauren and Camila walk fastly to us "hey Camren" she ignores my comment "why did you leave without telling anyone?!" "I told Demi" she gives me a unimpressed look "she was with you" I shrug "so she still knew" she runs her hand through her hair and sighs "just don't do it again okay?" I roll my eyes "I'm 18 Lauren" "then start acting like it" I was hurt by her comment, I was pretty mature "I will when you do Lauren" she rolls her eyes and walks away, I hate fighting with her but I guess sisters have to.