chapter 8

I woke up hazy and I feel somebody shift under me making me jump up in surprise and I see Lauren looking back at me with an amused smile and I groan "its not funny" I say and she laughs "yeah it totally was" she pushes me onto other part of the couch getting up and stretching "what was you running into me and crying then falling asleep" I think back to the note and tears spring into my eyes and hers widen coming over to me pulling me into her "hey whats wrong? Was it the note? Did I say something wrong-" I cut her off quickly "no nothing is wrong it's just the note" I look up to her and she looked confused "it was amazing and meant more than the world but" I trail off and she nudges me "but what kiddo?" I wipe my eyes and look to the ground "I don't want to it be a lie again" she moves a bit "again?" I nod "you wrote one before you left for x factor, everything in it was lies you broke every single promise you made in it!" Tears run down my face at a fast pace "oh y/n I'm so sorry, I know the note I wrote back then was lies and I have to live with that, knowing I broke the trust I valued so much, before we fought you were the person I went to for everything, I remember having a bad day and come home and you'd be waiting to listen, every boy problem, every girl problem everything and this life I made makes me miss that, like I said I miss you running into my room and you aren't that younger than me but you look up to me and for reasons I had no clue but I wish I had that when I was here, on x factor I wish I had you to keep me grounded, I did so many stupid things that I know you'd groan and tell me how much of a idiot I was being and Camila was the person at the start but I wouldn't tell her everything because most the time it was about her, how jealous I would be about Dorito boy and I wish I would've picked up the phone and just called you but I honestly just pretended you didn't exist while I was in this life, it felt like you were a world away and being mean would be easier then to miss you all the time" she takes a breath "I will kill you if you tell anybody but you are my favorite sibling and it hurt more to miss you then the rest of the family, yes I missed them so goddam much but you are my best friend, you are the only person I can turn to for anything, I have people I can go to for different things but I honestly trust you 1000% more than anybody, Mila like I said it's different" I nod but before I could respond I hear yelling out in the hall so me and Lauren look at each other and we get up going and we see a bunch of people and we were beyond confused until I hear Perrie's voice "I can't believe you fucking did that!" To be honest it was fucking hot because Perrie's swearing is hot asf but I pushed through the crowd seeing little mix surround Perrie and I see Zayn standing there looking pissed "why cant you just take me back?! My image alone made you famous! One direction is the only reason you are even thing! You need me! I talked to management and they think it's a great idea to push your album I mean the chick your with can only give you that she's sisters with a famous person?! She's nothing! She's a drug addict who slept with most of fucking Miami! Don't worry I have facts! That's makes you a whore by association" as soon as whore left his mouth I punched him across the face and I go to fight some more but Lauren's hands wrap around me and her voice tells me to relax but I wasn't done "let me go! He can't just say shit like that about her" I see him rush me and before Lauren could let me go he tackled us to the ground punching me a few times but one lands on Lauren making her scream and I saw red and went after him I brang my hand down hard to his face and I take a few punches aimed at his sides making him yell in pain till I feel two people pull me off "if you ever fucking touch my sister again I swear to fuck you won't be able to tell the story on how you got your ass kicked" he smirks wiping the blood from his lip "at least I got to press my lips against that whores one last time" I push the people holding me back and I pretty much make him regret saying anything until I get lifted off again but I hear Dinah tell me to stop trying to get out of her grasp and I stop because we aren't any where near them now but I was still very angry and Dinah sets me down which I angrily walk away and when I turn a corner Tori walks right into me "holy shit! Are you okay?" I try to push past her "no were going to the on site medic, you're crazy if you think I'm letting you go do something to hurt yourself or somebody else" I just go with her because I know if I wonder off I'll probably yell at somebody. Dinah and Tori come with me to the bus and I lay down in my bunk and they stand gaurd because the medic told me I was going to be tired cause the medicine he gave me to stop some of the pain in my face and I hear Demi's loud voice then my bunk open and she crawls in "hey kiddo" I nod not saying anything and cuddling into her "where's Perrie? And is Lauren okay?" She smiles "looking for you but Dinah won't let her past and Lauren is getting her black eye checked out" I feel angry run through me and I try to get up but Demi holds me down "no let me go see my sister" I say struggling "shh take a nap you really need it" I struggle some more before I pass out.  I awake and I'm alone in my bunk and I quickly get up stopping to grab my head because I have a massive headache but I push through it walking out of the bus and the light threw me off but I keep walking even though I feel very weak and I hear mumbling around me or are they talking normal? I keep going until I feel somebody grab me but I don't hear anything and I look up to see Camila looking worried and she starts talking but I only see her lips moving and she starts shaking me but I feel werid and I look around but everything is mostly hazy and I feel her put me on the ground and hands on my face making me look at her and I close my eyes and fall back asleep.