Chapter 11

Shadow's P.O.V:

How could he?

How could I?

What am I doing?

Undercover killjoy?

Destroya?

Shadow skies?

Party poison?

Gerard?

Where did my childhood go?!

"ARGHH!" I screamed in anger and confusion. I looked around me and it looked as if I was in slow motion. "SHITTY LIFE IN A SHITTY WORLD BECAUSE OF MY DAD'S SHITTY COMPANY!" I screamed at nothing. I felt cold liquid run down my face. That's weird, I didn't think sweat could drop onto you from the sky...

"YES! ITS RAINING!" I shouted.

I grew closer to the gas station and my hair was all stringy from the rain that was pouring down. "Rain, Rain, Rainy rainy rain...." I sung to myself. The gas station was I front of me so I parked my motor bike in the gas station.

"GUYS!" I screamed as I opened the door to the diner. Everyone had shocked faces and turned their attention to me. "Guys it's raining!" I squealed happily. Everyone sort of giggled and Party Poison stood by me. "It's.. It's never done this before.." He whispered. "It's raining!" I laughed.

Everyone started hysterically laughing. "Shay, it hasn't rained for a millennium! Silly girl!" Dr.D said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the window. If they don't believe me I might as well just leave.

"Gerard?" I questioned.

He looked over to me. He walked over and took my hand and led me outside to the rain. We were outside now and it was only me and Gee.

"It's raining!" He shouted.

I gave him a huge hug that was bone crushing. I couldn't believe it! It was actually raining! Oh wow!

I looked up to poison. His hair was wet and went down in streaks which made him look really sexy.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked with an adorable smirk. "I.. Uh.." I blushed in embarrassment. I'd feel so embarrassed if he knew what I was thinking back there... It's true though, he looked pretty damn hot.

We went over to the gas pumps, the ground was beginning to get mucky. "Your really adorable when you stutter and blushing" he smirked. Adorable? I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"You look sexy when your hairs wet!" I blurted out like word vomit. I covered my mouth with my hands and pretended I didn't say it when in reality my cheeks felt extremely hot. I bet he knows he makes me nervous and he likes to make a fool out of me.

He sassily whipped his hair to the side.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to kiss his perfect plump lips. The urge was strong but I decided to take it slowly. I moved in and brushed my lips upon his. "Shay.." He mumbled. With a eyebrow raised. I kissed him tenderly and passionately which went on for about a minute before he licked my bottom lip. I gladly opened my mouth, he tugged my bottom lip which resulted to me moaning.
His eyes lit up and he pulled away.

"Hey! Why did you pull away?" I questioned.

"I realised.. The sands turned into quicksand because it's wet.." He muttered, staring at the drenched sand. It looked all mucky and wet. "Shit!" I cursed.

I earned a playful punch from party poison. He looked into my eyes and I did the same in return. He smirked and it made my heart flutter. What has this guy done to me?