Chapter 21

HELLO YOU LOVELY PEOPLE! I only have two more chapters to edit then I'll be working on a sequel that I'll keep up for good! Tell me your opinions on the edited versions please! Is it better than original? I hope so because the originals barely had any actual paragraphs XD Just one lined things.. I had no clue how to write but I've come a long way since December! I think so anyways :) I'm still going to do a sequel but it might not be the same as the one as before (Which I deleted because of how the plot got ridiculous..) So yeah, enjoy the last of this book! :D

Stay beautiful, keep it ugly

Love Cleo xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow's P.O.V:

I grabbed pansy and walked down to the radio room. My uncle smiled warmly and directed me to the room I had to go to.

"Look alive sunshine, 109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit, your here with me Dr. Death defying! Today I have one of the best artists yet to be discovered. She's going to be doing a cover of the fabulous four's song 'the only hope for me is you'. Here's shadow skies, take it away!" He spoke enthusiastically into the mic.

I strummed the intro on pansy. I made the intro extra long.. I was so scared! I began to sing softly into the mic.

"Remember me, remember me," I repeated softly.

"
Where, where will you stand
When all the lights go out
Across these city streets?
Where were you when
All of the embers fell?
I still remember them
Covered in ash
Covered in glass
Covered in all my friends
I still think of the bombs they build

If there's a place that I could be
Then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can't find where we belong
We'll have to make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone"

I sucked in a breath and thought about everything going on in my life. My dad, Gerard and Frank.. Ah I need to put full emotion into this!

"
How would you be
Many years after the disasters
That we've seen
What if we learned
Of all the people burning
Purifying flame
I'll say it's okay
I know you can tell
And though you can see me smile
I still think of the guns they sell

If there's a place that I could be
Then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can't find where we belong
We'll have to make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone"

I began to sing mindlessly. I wanted to give an effect to my voice. Hopefully I've given the full effect.

"
The only hope for me
The only hope for me is you
The only hope is!

If there's a place that I could be
Then I'd be another memory
Can I be the only hope for you?
Because you're the only hope for me
And if we can't find where we belong
We'll have to make it on our own
Face all the pain and take it on
Because the only hope for me is you alone
The only hope for me is you alone,"

I sang it with full emotion. Everything was running through my head.

"That was the amazing Shadow Skies singing her cover of 'The Only Hope For Me Is You'! Anything else you can play? Or have you been working on?" He asked me. "Well I've been working on a tune and I've got the first verse and chorus," I smiled sheepishly. His eyes widened and he beamed. "We'll show us what you've got!" He yelled enthusiastically.

I started strumming a beat that I came up with in my bedroom earlier.
The tune kept on going up and down pitch wise.

"
And if your heart stops beating
I'll be wondering did you get what you deserve,
the ending of your life?
And if you get to heaven I'll be waiting babe
Did you get what you deserve?
The end and if your heart won't wait then your heart can't take this!

Have you heard the news that your dead?
No one had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed!
Wouldn't it be grand, it ain't exactly what you planned
And wouldn't it be great if we were dead!

Oh dead.."

I trailed off. I ran a hand through my hair. I sighed and unplugged pansy. I can't believe I'm so stupid. I need to re invent myself. Maybe become the Destroya? Just like what I said to Ray... I have explained my plan to my uncle. He says it's silly and I'll get over it. It's not like anyone would care if I disappeared off the face of the earth? I don't think so. Frank approached me with tears streaming out his eyes. His nose was bleeding and sore. I walked up to him and embraced him in a hug. I felt awful. I know we have a connection but so do Gee and I. I need a break from all this. A break from my evil father, my ex boyfriend who's a fucking sexy beast, my crush which my ex boyfriend broke his nose. The last nine months have been so eventful. Especially today. I sighed and pulled away. "Frank, I'm so sorry!" I cried into his chest as he pulled me closer."it's fine.. I know your a single impregnated homeless person.. Where are you gonna go? I mean your welcome here but you probably need a break," he sighed and sat down on the sofa. I smiled at him and sat beside him.

"I guess my baby bump is showing slightly.. Huh?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled. He raised his hand and dragged it through his long shaggy black hair. He really needs to cut it and brush it more often but he looks so cute like that... Why does he look so cute all the time? It's not fair! I bet other people beg to look as cute as him. I giggled at his awkwardness and my thoughts.

"How far gone are you?" He asked and gazed at my stomach. "I.. Uh.. I'm not sure" I rubbed the back of my neck. "Third month I think.." I laughed softly. "Six more to go!" He chuckled. I did a fake smile and replied "Yeah.." then sighed.

"Life is so fucking awkward!" I yelled in anger. A few tears leaked from my eyes and i sniffled. I didn't want him to see me cry.. He's so perfect. He started rubbing circles on my neck and I kissed him. It was a short kiss. What..? I'm a single woman. I better start acting like it!

"Look, I'll stay the night " I whispered and looked into his eyes where he was staring back into mine. It was one of those moments where it looks like your going to kiss but you don't. That made me sad because... He's kinda great at kisses. Well that's a lie... HE'S AMAZING AT KISSING.

He nodded in response and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and kissed him back. We both smiled at each other and he kissed my hand.

"I'm going sleep now, okay?" I told frank. "Yeah!" He yawned.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to my bedroom. "Thanks for carrying me Frank," I smiled at him and pecked his lips. "No problem, really. I enjoy carrying you," He whispered. I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

On my bed was a red rose and a note underneath it. It looked beautiful and it's a rose! Who doesn't love roses? Roses are beautiful.

"What is it with me and notes today?" I mumbled.

I opened the folded note and began to read.

'I know you'll crash here tonight Shadow. I know it was the heat of the moment, I miss you. I'll be down stairs with Dr.D. I hope you can forgive me for breaking his nose. I mean don't lie.. If you were in my position you would've done the same thing. In other words he deserved it! And pregnant? I better be the dad! Love Geebear'

I set my head down on my pillow smiling. I closed my eyes and the black abyss took ever me.