Poor, Poor, Penelope

It is all going well, as Penelope seems blissfully unaware as she walks down the aisle. I wait until she is far away, and then creep to the scene of the crime. Jordan races past me, a panicked look on his face.

"She almost spotted me," he states in a whisper. I see Fred and George beckon us from the compartment across the way.

"Come and watch." they mouth. I sneak over there, and through the glass I can see Penelope and Percy. Percy's face is completely red, and some words happen to make it through the door.

"I hope I made you feel better Percy. Your brothers can be so cruel to you."

"Thank you Penelope." Percy manages to keep his words steady, though his shyness is evident.

"Oh, and thank you for these chocolates, were you planning to give me these? That is so sweet!"

I can see Percy's eyes widen in confusion, then narrow in suspicion. "I didn't..." I wonder how he forgot about his brothers. He seems to realize it just as Penelope grabs one of the sweets.

"No Penelope, don't!" He shouts, right before Penelope bites into the chocolate. Fred and George high five each other. I hear a sudden scream. Penelope is bent over, her lips puffing up until they are almost shut. Her beautiful blue eyes widen in pain.

"I'm so sorry, oh dear. This must've been-" he is cut off when he pulls off the cover to the chocolates. Underneath are the words: Courtesy of Fred and George. Love, Percy. "My idiot brothers Fred and George, they think they can do anything. Hang on, I'm going to go get one of the teachers on the train." He runs out with a panicked look on his face. I turn to the boys.

"I'm out! Give me the blue bean, quick!" George smiles and hands me it. I pop it in my mouth and taste the refreshing taste of blueberry. I smile and nod my head. Jordan just groans.

"That means the other one is bad." Then he realizes what just conspired.

"What! I haven't been caught yet!" Jordan exclaims.

"Oh, but you will be. Bye!" I dart into our compartment and grab Ficus. That immediately wakes him from his slumber. He again shakes his leaves and complains.

"I want some fresh air. It's so stuffy in here. Wait, where are we going in such a hurry?" I give him a look and he groans.

"Not those three! What have you gotten yourself into?!" I shake my head, to out of breath to reply.

Dragging Ficus and my suitcase down the hallway proves difficult and I am panting heavily when out of a compartment a hand grabs me and pulls me in.

"Hush, you can hide in here." I look up and see Demonica smiling down at me.

"H-how did you know what happened?" I gasp.

"Are you kidding? You pranked one of the most popular kids in Ravenclaw, of course I know. Heck, everybody knows at this point." Her dark brown eyes sparkle with amusement.

"Do they know I was involved?" I question. I do t want to lose the challenge.

"No, I just saw you with them earlier, and it just being Lee, Fred and George seems a bit strange since Penelope says she saw both the twins in the compartment opposite. I can add two and two together, unlike many of the professors." Demonica just goes on and on, and I feel aghast that she would dare call the professors out.

"Um, well thanks I guess." I mumble. "I have a question though."

She eyes me curiously. "What?"

"Well, when we first met, you mentioned the house Hufflepuff, and again now. I want to know what that is. Can you tell me?" As soon as I say this, she is instantly beaming.

"Of course I can, come here and sit down," she pats the seat next to her. "I can explain all of the houses for you. It'll be fun!" And with her face full of that infectious energy, I can't help but believe her.