Learning More About Magic, Notably, the Sweets

Just as Jordan finishes his sentence, the trolley lady rolls by. She stops at our compartment.

"Do you dears want anything? I have Chocolate Frogs, Sugar Quills, and even Bernie Botts Every Flavor Beans."

I look at her and smile. I have no idea what any of those things are, but they sound good. "I'll take...Jordan, what should I get?"

"Get Bernie Botts, they're something else. I'm getting chocolate frogs. Fred, George?"

"Sorry Jordan, Mum didn't give us any money for sweets." Fred shakes his head sadly. "I would do anything for a chocolate frog right now though." Yes, this is my chance to get out of this prank! I pay for the sweets, and the brightly colored box looks interesting and new. Then I pay for two chocolate frogs. I toss them to the boys.

"Consider this a token of my friendship," Their eyes light up. "And a pardon from the first prank." I smirk smugly.

"What! You can't do that Lee! We'll give them back." George then looks over to Fred, who had already bitten into his. "Seriously? Now we can't give them back! Sometimes I think you're so thick. Someday when we have our own joke shop, I am totally going to be the owner."

If looks could kill, George would be a pile of dust on the floor of the compartment. "Over my dead body. Remember, we are going to own it together. Where will we get the money to buy anything we need if we don't work together?"

I laugh deviously and they cease arguing. "Well, thanks for pardoning me Fred, I really do appreciate it. You did say you'd do anything for a chocolate frog. Although I'd like to see Professor Dumbledore's face when you set it off!"

Jordan laughs and pulls out a card. "Probably something like this!" I see an old man with a kind face and a long gray beard staring up at me from the card. Then I jump back with a loud gasp.

"Guys, did that just...move?" They look at me strangely.

"Yeah, it's a moving picture." Fred says, sounding oh-so smug.

I roll my eyes. "I'm muggle-born silly! We don't have moving pictures."

"Well, in the magical world, we do. Deal with it." Fred responds even more smugly.

Jordan hands me a chocolate frog, and I set my box down. I open the package and the frog leaps out. I screech and leap back, hitting my head on the back of the seat.

"Ouch!" I groan. Jordan hands me the wriggling frog.

"Bite into it." He tells me, his dark eyes glittering with laughter as the twins howl in amusement. As soon as I do, it stops moving and I finish it.

"Chocolate tastes the same, even in the wizarding world." I comment. I love chocolate, and this certainly makes the bill of good chocolate.

"Well, what did you expect? Why would we change such a delicious treat? We'd be mental to do that." Jordan teases. I stick my tongue out at him.

"I honestly don't know what to expect. As I keep reminding you, I'm muggleborn. Muggleborn and proud." I turn my attention on the brightly colored box in my lap. "Now how do I eat this?"

Fred picks it up and opens it. I see many colors inside. "Ah, every-flavor beans. It's a challenge. This is going to be so much fun!"