-

I saw another me in the scene. Another me in the way younger age. He, the younger me was sitting alone on the edge a bridge, near one of his favorite beach. I don't know and I can't remember what I thinking about at that moment. How hard I try to remember, I can't even picture a single thing.

The sky was covered by deep shade of orange and yellow, and somehow I notice something weird happening on the sky. There is a lightning appears, is it going to be rain? My eyes shift back to watching that younger me stay blankly to the sea, seems like he was in the deep thoughts. What problems that bothered the younger me? In another seconds, I saw he move in a rush and running to beach without hesitate. I don't remember I want to commit suicide?

Then I realize that younger me was trying to save someone, and it's a girl. Using all of his strength, he help the girl to the ground and shaking her shoulder slowly. Slowly but sure she's choking as water come out from her mouth. Her clothes was soaking wet, and accidentally he was staring at something near her shoulder something like tattoo?

I look closer onto it, and notice there is a tiny mark on her shoulder that shaping like dried sugar maples leaves?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"U-uh... thanks for saving me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-are you okay?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yes. I am. It's just weird. I remember that I can swim, but out of sudden, I can't."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Maybe, cramps?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, it's not. It's like my body scare for being inside the sea. It's weird because I really love swimming."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, then you should watch out next time." He replies and grinning totally change from his latest flat expression.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I guess so.. thank you again. I need to go back now." She added and stood up, followed by him.

She waves good bye and give him a smile before jog a bit leaving him, but suddenly stop in track and turn back, "Hey, what's your name?" She asked half shouting.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Min Yoongi." She repeat it and smile, "See you next time, Yoongi. I'll remember your name." She added and really left him this time.

The younger me was frozen in time with his lips grinning as he keep staring at her back that slowly getting further and his cheeks was cover by red. I guess that girl, must be my first love then?