You and I

''Will you marry me Bear?"

      Namjoon's voice ecoed throughout my mind for a billion times. I wasnt even sure i heard the right thing.

"Dont go blank now jagi. So, WILL you marry me Min Ah Fi?" Namjoon laughed blusshing.

I slowly put the kitten back in the box leaving the lid off. I turned to Namjoon and nodded a million times.

"Y-yes- YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" I screamed happily jumping onto him.

"Are you sure? Oh my god what is happening??!! YOU SAID YES! IM GETTING MARRIED" Namjoon beamed out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and my legs wrapped his.

"Im the happiest man alive" he said in a weak tone.

I removed my head from his shoulder to see a tear forming in his eyes making my own start to well up.

"Awhh namjoonie dont cry" i cooed and kissed his cheek.

"I love you so much Af-"

Namjoon's words were cut off by a ring.

He took out his phone and on the screen, Jin's name popped up. 'Princess eomma'. "Nice one joonie" i giggled. Namjoon put me down slowly and answered the call. His eyes darting around looking for the boys as id he'd expect them to be anywhere...Which they probably were.

"Hello?" Namjoon said putting it on speaker.

"CONGRATULATIONS" They all yelled through the line. The next thing happening was just a bunch of chaotic sounds spilling through the speaker. I laughed when i heard Hobi's high pitched screaming.

"Baby noona congrats! if Hyung ever hurts you, i'll protect you!!" Jungkook said.

"Congratulations Afi and Namjoon. Im shocked she said yes aha" Jimin laughed.

"YAH SHE SAID YES CAUSE I HAVE JAMS" Namjoon defended. "You got jams, chim" I whispered to the phone and heard him giggling like a lil girl.

"Congratulations Namjoon and Afi. I'm proud of you two." I could hear Yoongi's smile.

"You better treat her right Namjoon or else i wont show you my elephant forever!" Taehyung said in a pouty tone. Cute.

"Congrats you two love birds, Im so proud. And Afi, you better be careful of Namjoon, he'll break all your stuff" Jin warned me.

"CONGRATULATIONS NAMFI AHHHHHH HOBI HOBI JHOPIE SO HAPPY" Hoseok's voice made me smile harder.

"Thanks everyone" Me and Namjoon said.

"But...where are you guys? How did you know i sai-" I looked around and stopped when i saw them on the roof of a cafe waving.  sigh

"You guys are something else" i said and starred at them on the roof. Namjoon hung up the call, shoved the phone in his pocket and hugged me again.

"Uhh dont forget our little kitten there" i said pointing at the box where the kitten laid down with heavy eyes. "Awh" i cooed.

"What are you gonna name it?" Namjoon asked me. I thought for a while.

"Hmmmmmmm Teddy" i said . "Teddy? Why?" Namjoon  asked me. "Because just look at him, he's like a tiny doll" i said starring happily at the kitten.

"Teddy" Namjoon smiled, nodding in agreement. A million questions passed through my mind at the time, but one shined the brightest.

"Wait did you ask your parents?" I asked him. "Yeah i did and they loved the idea of us getting married."

My heart felt like someone poured a cup of warm milk on it if that makes sense. I was glad to know they'd accept me as a daughter-in-law.

In the car, Namjoon kept repeating how he couldnt believe he was getting married. "Im gonna be a husband! A dad soon maybe wink wink" He smirked at me and i blushed.

"Sure Joonie, anything you want." i smiled shyly.

"I should've said 'will you marry me Min Ah Fi' first argh i ruined it! I even proposed at the same spot we first started dating, urgh im lame " He shook his head pouting. I held onto his hand tightly. "Namjoon, dont say that. I thought that your proposal was cute and plus, that park is meaningful to me" I said being as honest as i could be.

"Really?" He smiled. "Ne Joonie" I smiled wider amd pecked his cheeks.

I realized something.

"do you think the area was empty today because the boys did something to make sure it was?" i asked him. "Nope, it was me. I planned it all..." He said and parked tbe car infront of my house.

I saw a girl outside the door. Her back facing towards us.

"You did it all?" i asked Namjoon. "But not alone" He grinned mischievously. I looked at the girl and realized it was Yooni.

"YOONI" i screamed and ran towards her happily. "AFI!" she opened her arms wide.

Afi's pov~

        I ran into her warm embrace. We both wrapped our arms around each other's bodies while we laughed like maniacs.

"BITCH I'VE MISSED YOU" She yelled and squeezed me tightly. "I'VE MISSED YOU MORE HOE" i screamed back and we both shook each other around till we were sattisfied with each other's messed up appearences.

We didnt notice Namjoon smilling behind us as he records the moments. Speaking of records, Most of our important moments were all recorded. When we first confessed, When he proposed, and there were also some pictures. I love the idea that its all recorded, i can rewatch them someday in the future.

"So, the wedding. Should we make it this year?" I asked Namjoon. "Yeah, the sooner the better." I blushed.  "Hmm how about this July?" I say and Namjoon agreed.

The discussion went on and i have to say, Yooni has ALOT of questions.

"Dress?"
"Long sleeved, slim cut~. something along those lines" Namjoon agreed with that.

"Flowers?"
"Peony~" i clapped.

"Private or Public?"
"Private" Namjoon said.

"Place?"
"A church that looks fancy and antique" We both wanted the same thing.

"Maid of honour?"
"You, dumbdumb" Yooni giggled like a kid when i said that.

"DJ?"
"Yoongi, He'll play cypher ahahha" Namjoon said making us all agree and laugh.

"Invitation cards?"
"Me and Afi will do that soon."

"We'll go dress shopping tomorrow cuz i cant wait and your wedding is in a few months! It'll be a blink of an eye!" Yooni clapped.

I smiled at Namjoon who smiled back and pulled me in for a hug. What A husband he'll be, eh?

----------------------------------------

HELLOOOOOO (・∀・)

I'm sick~
But some Yoonmin fanfics got me back on my feet again~

Ya'll should check it out~ it's called:

"Hyung"
Written by nuditae

^I DIED READING DIS FUCKING ART. MY EMOTIONS WERE AS UNSTABLE AND CONFUSING AS JUNGKOOK THE FETUS ASS WHO SHOULD STAY FETUS

(aint gonna tag her cuz she's an amazing writter and im too embarassed to let her know of my existence)

Bye my precious trashes~
Ilysfm (・∀・)