A Beautiful Moment

Afi's pov~

Me and Namjoon were happily back together again. We planned to go to the park again today to bring back some memories. I was putting on my pink timberland as i paired it off with black shorts and tucked in my pink shirt. And lastly, a nike cap. I was walking to the same spot me and Namjoon met again while i listened to BTS's new album which i was obsessed with. I sat down on the grassy patch and leaned my back against the tree. The river was really close so i threw a bunch of small stones into it, boredly and lamely.

"Bear!" Namjoon came from behind me and i jumped. "Yah! you scared me" i whined and he laughed at me. I scooted over so that Namjoon could lean onto the same tree i leaned on. I stared at him as he closes his eyes leaning against the tree. "Am i that sexy?" Namjoon asked me but i kept starring. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You're dimples make me want to turn you into a jelly man and chew you up" i said and smiled at him. "What the hell? that was both scary and cute" he said and i laughed.

Namjoon looked hella fine in his purple bomber and ripped black jeans. He was wearing his timberlands too and a black beanie. "Are you shirtless under that bomber?" i asked him not caring how stupidly weird i sounded. "No im wearing a shirt inside. Why?" he asked me and wriggling his eyebrows. "Just wondering." i said and looked at the river. Me and Namjoon talked about what we should do together soon. He told me he had 2 weeks off soon and i suggested we went on a camping trip with the boys.

Me and Namjoon went to eat after that at a roadside foodstall. They sold burgers there and it was one of my favourite burgers in town. Me and Namjoon laughed at each other as we ate seeing our dirtied faces smudged with different sauces. We then went to a lake that was hidden in the forest. It's a recommended place for dates, picnics etc etc. We sat down near the lake and playyed around. "Why didnt i know about this place? Its beautiful!" He said and smiled looking around. "It is beautiful" i said as i stared at our surroundings in awe. Namjoon picked up a rock and aimed it at the lake. "As beautiful as you" he smiled gummily at me making me laugh. "You're too chessy" i said.

Namjoon threw the rock and it skipped 4 times. I clapped at him. "Woahhhh nice throw monie" i said and he held his hand out which i took greatfully. He passed me a rock. "your turn bear" he said and backed up a bit not wanting to be hit in the face. I slowly aimed at the water and bent down a bit. Trying to work out a way to throw perfectly. I finally felt like i found the right place and i felt like i was in the best position. I threw the rock but instead of the scene i imagined it to be, i excidently threw the rock backwards and almost hit Namjoon. Me and Namjoon looked at each other with dorky shocked faces and laughed.

"I feel so embarassed oh my god" i laughed and held onto my stomach as Namjoon laughed too. "You almost hit me!" he scolded playfully. Me and Namjoon stopped laughing so we could continue walking around in the forest. The place was beautiful.

Namjoon and me decided to talk about what we've been doing lately during the break we had from each other. "Ive been writting lyrics for new songs" he said and i pursed my lips and humned. "You?" he asked me. "W-w-well as you saw on th-e news..." I trailed of talking about Jackson. "Ah yes Jackson" he said and looked at the trees surrounding us.

"Sorry..." i sighed feeling a tear threatening to make an appearance. "Ah ani, its okay bear." he said and looked at me smilling reasuringly. "Really?" i asked him sniffling a bit. "Yeah, its all the past anyways." he said. I was so grateful to have him all to myself. I wont repeat my mistake of leaving him again no matter what.

"I love you so much Namjoon" i let out breathy and held his hand tighter. "I love you too Afi" he said.

We both walked around a bit more before heading home. I fell asleep in the car and woke up again infront of my house with a sleepy Namjoon sitting beside me in the car. "We're here" he said yawning afterwards.

He was too tired so i insisted him to sleep at my place. He did. We both washed up and i slipped into my pajamas and slept beside Namjoon who was in his boxers and was already snoring. I kissed his cheek slowly not wanting to scare him. "Goodnight joonie" i said softly and laid down.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry if this was a bit empty. Theres no excitment in this i apologize.

Its 3am rn for me. goodnight/goodmorning babies <3

-btsexay