Kissy Monster

Guys there's  gonna be alot of kissing here :D  im excited about my own fanfic wtf xD
-------------------------

Namjoon slowly held my neck and pulled my face closer to his. Our lips made contact and it felt amazing. Namjoons other hand held waist securely. While our lips moved in perfect synch, Namjoon slowly pushed me so he was on top. He bit my lips and smirked at me making mt heart skip a beat. He started bitting my lower lips and licking it then bitting it. I let out a soft moan when he licked my neck and sucked on it hard. I pulled his face and pushed him so i was on top again. I kissed his jawline multiple times while he smiled at me. "DONT BE TOO LOUD HORNY FUCKE-" "JHOPE STFU" we heard Yoongi and Jhope again.

"WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX GUYS" i yelled out in defense. Namjoon lifted me up by my waist and he put me down as he walked me to the door. "Mianhe, Next time i'll make sure we can kiss somewhere that doest have an excited Jhorse all the time." Namjoon said and kissed my nose. "I should call you Kissy Monster" i said to Namjoon and kissed his cheek. "I wasnt done, next time you'll call me the kiss adict" He smilled in a gummy way at me making my heart turn all gooey and warm.

"Hobie oppaa~~" i called cutely and punched his arm playfully. "Ahhhhhh dont do aegyo Afi, i'll die from cuteness" he said making me laugh at how adorable he was. "Noon- i mean, Afi!" I looked at jungkook and giggled when he almost called me noona. "Yes kookie?" I sang out and sat down on the couch next to him and Jhope. Namjoon sat down on the floor in between my legs and i playyed with his fluffy pink hair."Can you pleaaaaaaaaassseeeeeee sleep here tonight?!?!" Jungkook let out breathy and rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Yeah afi, stay." "You can join us to go to practise tomorrow. We wont be practising hardcore since our concert ended." Jin and Yoongi tried to convince me. "I can teach you to dance!" Jimin, jungkook and Jhope said in synch. "Fineee, but what about my clothes?" I tried to avoid sleeping here since i dont want them to be shrieking again. "Borrow Namjoons shirt" tae said smilling widely. I starred down at my outfit and thought of it but finally gave in. "Monie, i'll borrow your shirt tonight" i said bending down to kiss Namjoon who was still in between my legs.

"What about your pants bear? And what'll you wear tomorrow?" "My baby worries too much" i giggle and kissed his ear. "It's okay, ,lets just go get your clothes now dear." Jin said motherly which made me smile warmly at him also as a thank you. "Namjoon hyung, you goin?" "Yeah sure kookie, come with us if u want." Jungkook nodded at Namjoon and soon we got on the car and drove off to my house. "I'll take a minute monie n kookie" i quickly ran out and entered my house and changed into shorts and an oversized navy blue shirt that hung just under my booty . I took a bagpack and shoved in some shirts, sweatpants, shorts and a jumpsuit, jeans and blouse just incase we go out. I was planning on staying for a week if they dont mind. "Monie, do you think it'd be fine if i stay for like...a week..?" i nervously gulped not wanting to get a negative feedback. "Stay forever if you want" Namjoon sang out cutely making me smile as i got in the car.

We drove back to the dorm and luckily it was already dark so no one could really see me in my pajamas. It sorta looked like i wasnt wearing pants since the shirt was too big and my shorts were hidden. Meh, whatever, im just excited to hang out with the boys for a whole week. "We're back~" i sang out and smiled at them and smiling even more when i saw that ball of sunshine, Jhope. "Afi sleep with me tonight!" Jhope begged me pouting cutely. Aiggooo his aegyo kills me.

"Fine"  "W'bout me? You're boyfriend??!?!?!" Namjoon whined and hugged me fr behind. "Can we just sleep in the living room all together?"  "Im already at it" Yoongi replied to my suggestion as he laid down on the couch and closed his eyes. This oppa... "I SLEEP ON AFI'S LEFT!!" Namjoon yelled out hugging my left arm. "I SLEEP ON AFI'S RIGHT!" Jungkook quickly hugged my right arm and i giggled at these two boys.

It was fun with the boys. Me and Jhope were joking around about jungkook memes while jungkook gave us a death stare. There was also one time when me and jhope screamed "IREMUEN JUNGKOOK" and Jungkook looked confused and shocked making me and Jhope laugh more. Me and Jhope also tickled Namjoon and ran from him into Jhopes room to have a lil chat about Namjoon. It was like a girl talk but girl to boy and oddly it was nice.

Then me and V made ice cream sandwiches for ourselves and ate in the kitchen when Namjoon came in and took a bite from mine. We were finally in our sleeping positions ready to sleep. Everyone except me and Namjoon were asleep so i turned towards him and he turned towards me to give me a gummy smile. "Baby~" i cooed while i pushed Namjoons hair back showing his bare forehead. Namjoon held my waist and pulled me closer. We snuggled in our tiny spot comfortably and felt him giving light kisses on my forehead making my heart warm. "Goodnight Monie"  "Goodnight bear" his voice was husky making my heart race a bit. Before i could doze off, Namjoon called my name softly and i hummed. "I love you Min ah fi" His words hit me like bricks and i smiled sleepily. "I love you too Kim Nam Joon" He kissed my lips softly after i said that and we both dozed off into deep sleep.

--------------------------------

Me currently:

*Wishing i was Afi, crying, loving Namjoon my bias, Kissing his pics, Having no life, looking at fan sign event pictures and crying and eating chocolate, crying cause im fat now.*

Anyway, IM BACK MY BABIESSSS. FINALS ARE FINALLY OVER HOLI SHET IT WAS HARD. I can finally work peacefully on my fanfics

Oh i said fanficS for a reason guys.....

Im releasing two new fanficsssss wooooooo.

One of them is about Namjoon .... again cuz he's just my bae and it's called 'Vampire boy'. Namjoon is a vamp yes and its gonna be really kinky so uhh yeeeyyy

Second fanfic is *Drumrolll*

'Master Hoseok'
Its basicly Fifty Shades Of Jhope holi shet cause ive noticed there arent many jhope fanfics so im trynna help all dem Jhope stans out there :D

Byebyeeee

-btsexay