Help Me Hobie

Third person pov~

       After 2 months of dating, Jackson fell more in love with Afi.

Afi however, was slowly realizing her mistakes. She had missed Namjoon more than ever. Namjoon on the other hand was back to normal. He had stopped missing Afi as much as he used to. He had forgiven Afi by now. He'd think of her less and work harder.

Afi would still meet up with the other BTS's members when she wasnt with Jackson. Afi never got as close to Got7 as she did with BTS although her and Bambam did try to get along by talking about dabbing. The news about her and Jackson had been spread around the world. Haters started to quite down but some would still make fun of her.

She had thought of leaving Jackson before but she didnt know how. So she decided to call Jhope.

Afi: Hoseok Oppa~

Hoseok: Ne fi fish?

Afi: um i need your help...

Hoseok: Anything for you

Afi: i want Namjoon back

Jhope went silent for a moment

Hoseok: Are you sure?

Afi: i am

Hoseok: I'll see what i can do...

Afi: Aniyo, just help me make sure he's somewhere he cant just walk out on me while we talk

Hoseok: uh okay...what about Jackson?

Afi: oh..yeah i'm telling him later....

Hoseok: Oh okay...make sure not to hurt him

Afi: i'll try oppa

It was 9pm now. Afi was sitting beside Jackson on the couch. He was holding onto her hand. "whats wrong baby?" he asked her and kissed her shoulder. "Jackson, i love you alot" She said truthfully. "Awh i do too...whats wrong?" Jackson asked her. He was sweating from nervousness. "But not as much as i used to..." She said making him sigh. "You're breaking up with me arent you?" Jackson said and his hand slowly released hers.

"Ye-yes... Im sorry. I really do love you but this isn-" Jackson cut her off by hugging her. They cried as they hugged. He pulled out of the hug and looked at her. "I knew this day would come. Go ahead Afi" He said and held her arms in his and gave it a squeeze to reasure her that he was fine.

"W-w-what? Are you sure?" She stuttered and hugged onto Jackson. He laid his head on her shoulder and nodded. "Th-tthank you Jackson" she said and got off Jackson. "One last kiss for me?" he asked. She gratefully leaned in and kissed his cheek where he pointed.

He smiled at her sadly. "Thank you Jackson, for everything. You've made me so happy and i really feel bad for doing this but i cant keep doing this to you if my heart belongs to Namjoon. I have fallen inlove with you Jackson, but its just not enough. You deserve someone better, i hope you find her soon. Thank so so so much. Bye." she said and got off of him and smiled while a tear rolled down.

"Enjoy you're life Afi, you're one amazingly beautiful girl. And, keep that smile on your face and make sure Namjoon keeps his too." He let a tear fall before sighing and smilling. Afi hugged him one more time before leaving. "I'll miss her" he said to himself and smiled painfully. But he knew it was the right thing to do.

Afi had disscused the plans with the bangtan members the next day at lunch. It wasnt much, they just had to keep Namjoon in a room and make sure he didnt barge out of anger. Once they finished, everyone went home to their own places. The boys go back to the dorm and Afi back to her own house.

She slept awaiting tomorrow, the day she'd hopefully returns into the arms of the man she loves.

----------------------------------
gawd my chapters are getting shitier im sorry