Supporting Them

Afi's pov~

        'As i was about to walk in, i felt cold fingers holding onto my wrist. My eyebrows shot up at the contact as i looked back to see Namjoon, his hands holding my wrist. When i was about to ask why, he walked closer to me as my heatbeat quickened. I was unsure of what he was doing until he leaned in and kissed my forehead. My heartbeat went crazy, his lips lingered on my forehead as i stood there, breathless. His damp and warm lips left my forehead as we bid our goodbyes and i head back in.'

The memory from lastnight was still fresh in my mind. As i ate my cereal slowly, i continuesly replay the moment he kissed my forehead, the way his lips felt so warm on my skin. I held my forehead at the spot he kissed smilling to myself like a brainless goofball. "Aish, it was just a friendly gesture... right?" I asked myself. I ate my cereal quickly and slopped down on the couch to watch TV. I caught myself starring at the sofa beside me, the place we slept together...the time i held onto him tightly.

"Goddamn it Afi!" I cursed myself and payyed attention towards the TV. I switched the channel to watch MTV, and a familiar tunr started playying. Right on the screen, Namjoon's face was presented in the m/v "Run". It was the part he threw his drink on the floor and starred at the camera. "Ommo, so handsome."i said as i starred at the screen in awe.

"KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BANGTAN!" I screamed the fanchant as i got up and started dancing chaoticly. Namjoon's voice filled the room as i shrieked, typical fangirl life. Wonder what he's doi- *ding* my phone went as i hopped over. I read Namjoon's name which made me smile. "Speak of the devil" i chuckled.

Monie: bearrrrrrr!!!! Todays the concert, wanna come?

Me: dummy i didnt even buy a ticket!!

Monie: wow, good friend.

Me: dont sass me mister or i will burn down your studio.

Monie: how did u know i was sassing you?!?!

Me: sass a frass, i can smell it, plus you r my friend.

Monie: how bout i let u stay backstage...?

Me: wah, chinca?!?!?

Monie: yah anything for my fav bear :)

Me: wahhh monie saranghaee

Me: i mean as a friend...uh...hah yeah sorry

Monie: saranghaeyo bear!!! As a friend....or more...? ;)

Me: YAH DONT JOKE AROUND

Monie: HAH! i'll pick you up at 5:30pm later, it starts at 7, bye bear!!! :)

Me: bye monie

I looked at the clock, '3:54'. I better get ready early. I ran upstairs and took a quick shower. I got out struggling to choose an outfit. I finally decided on a black ripped jeans with a plain pastel pink sweater along with pink converse. *i have a collection of converse because theyre just too comfy*. I went to my mirror and applied some lipgloss and mascara, i didnt want to over do it. I tied my hair into a messy bun and waited downstairs.

I watched some TV as i waited. Luckily there was a 'iKON vs Got7' special on mtv. Im a fan of both groups including BTS. My bias in the three groups were all rappers, i have an obsession with rap and hiphop music. From Got7, jackson is my bias and from iKON is Bobby. I just admire how tough they look but theyre actually sweet and soft behind all that tough guy look. Namjoon gives out this one aura that makes me respect him, he can go from 'hot guy' to 'squishy baby' in 2 seconds.

*ding dong* i heard the doorbell rang and heard a Namjoon's muffled voice from outside. I hopped off the couch and ran outside, closing the door behind me. Namjoon opened his arm wide when he saw me making me walk awkwardly into his arms. "Why are we hugging, we met yesterday." I asked him but my voice came out muffled because my face was burried in his chest as he held my head. I smelled his cologne and it made me want to hug him forever. "I miss my friendddd"  "NAMJOON IM CHOCKING" i said dramaticly as he laughed and let me go.

He wore a white tee with jeans and timberlands. Damn he looked good in it. He noticed me starring at him and smirked "like what you see?" He said posing like a model making me punch his arm jockingly. "You look great shaf, Jin's gonna like your outfit" he said. "Not bad yourself monie, that pink princesses would look adorable if he wore this." I said as i starred at my outfit imagining Jin in it.   "He is wearing the same thing..."Namjoon said lowly. I didnt really hear what he said, nothing important maybe. We both got in the car and head off.

As we arrived at the stadium, Namjoon parked the car at their private parking and we took went in through the back door, we didnt want the fans to get mad when they see us walking together. Even tho we arent together i still didnt want a misunderstanding to occur. When we walked in, Namjoon led me to their room. As we walked down the hall, i spotted a door with a sign that said 'BTS'. Namjoon opened the door and he closed it behind me.

The 6 boys looked up to me and greeted me. "Annyeong noona!!" Jungkook said as he embraced me in a tight hug. "Jungkook, im only a month older!! You should just treat me as a friend." I said as he pulled away from the hug grinning. "Fine" he said. I was about to catch my breath whe- "AFIIIIIIIIII, IVE MISSED U!!!" Jhope screamed as he bounced off the couch and lifted me off my feet spinning me around. "Aigooo Jhope ive missed you too!!!" I screamed as i hugged him back.

After jhope put me down i greeted the rest except for Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully on Taehyungs shoulder. I love these boys, ive only known them for a few days but theyre treating me as if theyve known me for years.

Namjoon's pov~

        "1 minute till you go on!" The staff informed us as we streched. Afi came and gave us motivation which was adorable. She started massaging Yoongi hyungs back which made me a tad bit jealous. She saw me sulking and smiled. "Monie, want a massage too is it?" She asked me in a cute way which made me grin and nod. She hopped over to me and stood behind me.

Her hands held my shoulder and she started to squeeze them, hard. I enjoyyed her massage, it was very soothing and i didnt expect her to be strong. I was releasing sighs of sattisfaction and i could feel her smiling behind me. "Yah, not too strong be- AH Aigooo aigoo~" i yelped in pain as she squeezed too hard and started to laugh with Jhope and Yoongi who were starring at us the whole time. Afi rubbed my back and sent me an apologetic look which made me smile. I heard Jhope cough so i starred at him, he wiggled his eyebrows and yoongi tried to hold in his laugh.

"Goodluck guys, Make 'em proud!!! Fighting!" She said raising her fists and so did the other members. Before i walked up, I felt slender fingers holding my hands and pulled me back. Afi had pulled me in for a hug and tiptoed so she reached my ears. "Fighting Monie~" she whispered softly and kissed my cheek making me go red. I gave her a gummy smile and went on stage and soon our intro filled the stage and the crowd began screaming.

Afi's pov~

*scream* i heard as their into began. Holi shit why did i just kiss Namjoon's cheek, i hope he doesnt get awkwards about this. Arghhh what was i thinking?! Oh wtv, it happened anyways. I loved the way his cheeks were so gummy and soft when i kissed them and how they instantlly turned red at the contact. Wahh chinca he's adorable. <3

I watched them backstage but my eyes only focused on Namjoon and his cute fluffy pink hair. I cheered for them behind the stage and also tried to sing some parts but failed misserablely. When Cypher pt.3's music playyed, i started jumping and screamed "YAS BOI THIS IS MY ANTHEM" and ended up getting odd looks from the staff, but i dont give a shit cause i love these boys so much.