She's Perfect

Namjoon's pov~

        "Bea- i mean, Afi, Come in!"
Afi walked in and everyone starred at her blankly, except for Jimin who got up and walked up to her. "Wah annyeong Afi, Ive missed youu...even tho we only met once but You're like faimily to me!!!" Jimin said making Afi blush and they hugged. "Ive missed u too jiminn~" her voice, it sounded like the most beautiful sound to me.

She looked over at the members, "Annyeonhaseyo, my name is Min ah fi, im 19 and a Namjoon's fri-"  "GIRLFRIEND" jhope screamed cutting her off making me face palm. "Aniyo!!! We're just friends!!!" Afi said quickly, she was blushing a light shade of pink and she raised her hands in defense from Jhope's statement while the rest were laughing. Aww she looks cute.

"Yah Jhope, dont do that" i said laughing. "Now introduce yourselve-"  "Ani, Namjoon remember im a fan, i basicly know everyone here already." Afi said. "Thank you, i was lazy to do it anyways." Yoongi said and everyone rolled their eyes at him. Jhope got up and ran to Afi hugging her and lifting her off thr floor, hey! I wanna do that :(

"OHMAHGASH WE'RE GONNA BE BESTFRIENDS I CANT WAIT" Jhope screamed while he swung around Afi who was laughing. "I'd love that Jhope!!!" She screamed as she hugged him back. "I SHIP U GUYS SO MUCH HOLI SHIT. UHH THE SHIP NAME IS...." I waited to hear what nonsense he was going to say. "NAMFI" he screamed making us all laugh. "We're not dating guys!" Me and Afi said at the same time.

After a few minutes, we finally got Jhope to calm down. Finally. Me and the guys spent the day practising our choreographies to multiple songs, Afi dissappeared somewhere, she said she'd be back soon. We all got tired and laid down on the floor. The door swung open revealing Afi holding some bags, she was smiling as we stared at her confused. "I got you guys some sandwiches and drinks!" She grinned happily.

She didnt have to do this, she didnt have to spend her time and money. "Bearrr~~" i dragged the word making everyone stare at us entertained. "Monieee~~" she mocked me, Jhope was having a hard time to breath. "Bear, you didnt have to buy all of this." I said. "Sorry moniemonie, bear just felt horrible watching u starve." She said smiling cutely. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH SHIPPPPPPP" Jhope yelled out loud making everyone jump and stare at him. "I.SHIP.U.GUYS.SO.MUCH." He screamed again and fell on the ground, pretending to faint. Tae got up and acted along as he gave Jhope CPR. Aigooo these kids will end up killing me one day.

I shouldnt have used our nicknames, i guess it seemed to couple-ish. It was around 6pm so we decided to head back to the dorm, its kinda early but they all wanted to spend more time with Afi and that made me so happy. Once we were inside our dorm, everyone ploppled down in the middle of the room. "Let's play truth or dare!" Tae said and everyone agreed as i sat beside Afi. "Afi, truth or dare?" Jungkook asked her as we all looked at her.

"Who's your bias in BTS?" Jungkook asked and smiled getting his hopes high.

Afi's pov~

        I blushed as soon as i heard the question. If i told them, Jhope would probably go crazy again, if i dont, i'd regret it. I took a deep breath and started to stutter. "I-i uh i- my bias is....namjoon."  i said Namjoons name quitely and i dount they heard me. "Who?" Tae asked again. "M-my bias is Namjoon.." i said. Gawd im so embarrased. I saw Namjoon twitch in the corner of my eye.

Everyone in the room let out a sigh except for Jhope who shrieked. "But i have more sweg" suga stated making me chuckle. "Sorry suga,my bias is Namjoon.". Speaking of Namjoon, he was still quite. We playyed some more rounds and Namjoon's turn came.

Namjoon's pov~

       I...im her bias? I thought she'd say it was Jungkook or Tae or someone else. Im so happy im her bias, i thought i was just one of those idols who she just likes my songs and doesnt admire me. I really find Afi attractive, not because i know im her bias. She's just so thoughtful and pretty and swe- "Uh namjoon, u there?" I snapped out of my thoughts and felt my cheeks burn.

"Uh im sorry, is it my turn?" I stole a glance at Afi who was smiling at me, that captivating smile. I turned around quickly not wanting to fall for her. They nodded at my question. I wanted ask Afi a question so inlooked at her, she was still smiling. Oh my god o my god o my god. Okay, Namjoon calm down, you dont have to be nervous, its not like you have a thing for her....right?

"Truth or dare?" "Dare" she said bravely. Hmm, i know just the dare that everyone will agree and pursue her to do. "I dare you to do aegyo." Her eyes widened and Jhope started clapping and jumping. "Uhhh"  "Do aegyo and call me oppa and pretend youre hungry." Omgomgomg this is gonna be adorable. "Oppayah~~~ Im hungry~~ wont oppa feed me? Monie oppaa~~?" Oh.my.god. SHE'S FRIKIN ADORABLE!! Jhope started shrieking while the rest clapped and laughed at how adorable she is.

She blushed and stole a short glance at me. "Wahhh chinca, you're adorable!" Jungkook said, it is true but having Jungkook say it makes me a bit....jealous? No cant be, im not...falling for her. No! I cant. Am i falling for her?

After truth or dare, we all joked around and laughed. We were at the last 15minutes of a movie when i felt Afi, who was sitting beside me falling asleep on my shoulder. I blushed at the contact and starred at her beauty. I slowly placed her head on my lap and carresed her cheeks. After the movie ended, i woke Afi up to send her home. "Bear, wake up, i'll send you home." She groaned and cuddled closer to me but shot up when she realized what she was doing and blushed.

The car ride was quite, but i smiled the whole ride. Once we got to her place, we got off the car and i walked her to her door. "Thank you so much for everything Monie." She said making my heart melt. "You're welcome bear and thank you for the sandwiches." Just before she walked in her door, i held her wrist. I didnt know why but i just felt like it. I kissed her forehead which made her blush a shade of pink. "Goodnight my bestest bear friend" i smiled childishly at her. "Goodnight my monie" she said and went in. God, i fell for her...i like her now, she's just so perfect in every way.

Once i got back to the dorm, everyone except for suga was sleeping. He slept at the couch where everyone else was chillin. I suddenly felt the urge to tell them something that i just found out, i just confirmed this a few minutes ago and its crazy but "Guys, I like her!" I screamed making them all jump and suga got up. "I KNEW IT!!!" Jhope screamed and hugged for what it seems like the 10th time today. "Really?"  "Obvi she fits you"  "yasss" they showered all these comments on my statement.

"Hyung, i have something to show you. Check your phone." Jungkook said as he opened his phone and started typing or pressing something. *ding* my phone vibrated in my pockets so i took it out.

New message from maknae:  *picture of afi sleeping on namjoon's lap as namjoon touches her cheek*

"JUNGKOOK!!!" I screamed. "Ne?"  "THANK YOUUU" i said to him smiling at my screen. She looked so beautiful and perfect... she is perfect.  "When are you gonna tell her?" Suga asked me. I smirked at them, "soon"

---------------------------

Halo guyssss, how was it?!?!? NAMJOON IS FINALLY INTO HER YES! i guess he has been but he admitted in this chapter YAS. I ship them like jhope does.

Im so excited to write about the comfession you guys have no idea. Anyways, please follow me and enjoy my fanfics.

Goodby3 ARMY beans    ^ - ^
- btsexay