Anytime you want

Third person pov~

        Jackson gulped down his saliva and smiled nervously as Afi walked down towards his car. He opened the car door for her as a gentleman. He was speechless at how magnificant she looked. "I-uh- yo-you look *Gulp* beautiful" He stuttered and she smiled at him. "You look pretty good yourself" she said making him blush.

While they dinned at a fancy restaurant, Namjoon was back in the dorm. He was in his studio writting lyrics to try and get over Afi. Jhope and Tae were with him reading all his lyrics. As they read, he wrote down all the words that popped up on his head. Jhope sighed at the sight and the piece of paper. "Namjoon... All these lyrics are about..her" jhope said making Namjoon stop writing and groan in anger. "The-y just came out" he said and starred at the pencil and paper angrily while a tear slipped down his cheek.

Namjoon hasnt eaten properly since he saw the news and he was starving himself. Yoongi who has stayyed the longest with him knew Namjoon well. He knew Namjoon would never forget the girl who he STILL loved. He denied the fact he did.

Jackson's pov~

       Me and Afi were walking outside after we finished eating. The wind was hitting my warm blushing cheeks. She almost tripped a few times so she held onto my hand for safety. I blushed even more when i felt even the slightest movement or twitch from her hand in mine. "Why are you so quite?" She asked me and i looked down at her. "i- i was just...I just really like you Afi" i sighed and smiled at her. She didnt seemed taken aback. Instead, she leaned in and kissed my cheek making me stop dead on my tracks. She smiled at me softly and i smiled back.

Afi's pov~

He's....okay. I might get my mind off of Namjoon if he keeps this up too.

Jackson's pov~

       She was smilling as she stared at the pathway we began walking again. It got quite late so i decided to send her home.

I was infront of her doorstep as she unlocked it. "Goodnight Jackson, thank you for the fine evening" she said and waved bye at me. Before she closed the door, i stopped her. "Wait!...see you soon?" I asked her. "We can meet again anytime you want" she smiled and pecked my lips before closing the door. I backed up to my car and got in it before screaming. "SHE KISSED MEEEE" i pumped my fist and began driving happily.

I arrived back at the dorm again. "Woah how was the date?" Yugyeom asked me as my other members stare at me anticipating. "We went to eat, we walked together, thats it" I lied and smiled at them. "LIAR" JB screamed at me and showed me his phone. It said:

'Jackson and Afi spotted on a date'

And the blog read:

'After her breakup with BTS's Rapmonster, Min Ah Fi is now dating Jackson from GOT7. The two were spotted at a restaurant on a date and holding hands at a park and spotted kissing'

The was a picture of me and Afi at the restaurant, park and me and her kissing. Well...She kissed me. I went pale as i saw the picture and my other members smirked. "Naughty jacksonnnn" They all teased me and i laughed.

Namjoon's pov~

       I was scrolling through twitter to see the latest news. And what i saw, hit me like a ton of bricks and i began crying again. It was a picture of Jackson and Afi kissing infront of her house. I was currently at the dining table. I laid my heas on the table while i cried. "Hyung whats wrong?!" Jimin asked me worried and i dropped my phone harshly on the table to let them all see. "O-oh.." He said and he went silent. Jin rubbed my back as i cried. "Mianhe Namjoon" He said and pat my back before going to the sink.

(A/N: Dis should be a namjin fanfic. Jkjk)

I stood up slowly and thanked Jin for the meal before going into my room. I caught myself starring at her pictures and cried more. I snapped myself out of it. "She's just a girl namjoon" i said to myself.

I playyed some songs to get my mind off of things. I have to sleep peacefuly tonight, tomorrow i have to practise.

Afi's pov~

        Today was fun. Jackson was actually quite charming. I enjoyyed his company but...Namjoon. He's always in my mind. I will always love him. But im going to give Jackson a try.

I scrolled through my twitter to see everyone bashing me. Calling me horible names. I ignored them and went to sleep while i played 'HONNE's warm on a cold night' but then remembered Namjoon loved HONNE and it made me upset so i closed it. Ive been dreaming of Namjoon.

When it came to the best part-

*RINGGGG*

My alarm woke me up and i groaned in anger. I swear i would choke this clock if it was alive. oh gosh i hate this clock. I hit it to make it stop.

-------------------------------------------

Yassssssss.

Awwhh so sad, they both listen to songs before sleeping :(
Btw check out HONNE's songs, theyre all so good and make you feel so cozy and  warm.  (My personal fav is warm on a cold night)

P.s the chapter after dis is a 1 month skip

Bye

-btsexay