What's Happening?

*Time skip for 2 years* [[cuz im lazy af]]

Third person's pov~

      Everything in Afi and Namjoon's life wasnt always good but they always tried to keep their smiles. Now that 2 years have passed, Namjoon and Afi's relationship grows stronger.

They didnt have the most heated up relationship filled with troubles, instead they only had a few fights and none had a huge effect. There were a few slaps across the face and those things but theyre happy now.

Afi is now a succesful model at bighit company. She works really hard and of course, Bangtan is the ones who support her the most.

Namjoon's pov~

       I called Afi's bestfriend, Yooni to come help me. I paid for her plane ticket so she wouldnt have to waste her money.

I've been doing alot of thinking and ive finally decided.

"Hey Namjoon. What's up? Which store are we going?" She asked me grinning excitedly. I kicked off the wall i leaned on and gave her a quick hug.

"Hey yooni. Let's go to that store over there" i said pointing and she nodded. We looked around. Our eyes scanning for the right one.

Something caught my eyes and i walked straight up to it. It was shining so perfectly. Seemed like it had a hint of pink to it which Afi would love.

"Hey that's gorgeous!!" Yooni said pointing at the one i looked at and i nodded. "You think she'll like it?" I asked her amd she nodded.

"Sir i'll take this one" I said pointing at the tiny little piece of perfection.

Me and her headed to a pet shop next. "She likes cats" i said to Yooni. "Yes she does" she replied. "And dark colours" i said. "Mhm" she nodded.

"That one" I pointed at a velvet grey chartreux kitten smilling at it as i walked over to it's cage. "Hey little.." I looked at the sign on the cage. "..Boy!" i smiled as i saw the gender was a male.

"You're coming with me" i said and it meowed.

Afi's pov~

       I just finished a photoshoot for some casual outfits and it went pretty amazing- well, i mean-the photographer said so. "Thank you everyone, thank you for working hard" I clapped, bowing at the staffs, earning a few bows back.

I went ahead and let them wipe off all my makeup and i changed back  into my casual clothes that i came here in.

While driving, i received a call from my Lately Odd Boyfriend, Namjoonie. Istg this boy has a bunch of shenanigans planned.

Me: Hey Baby. What's u-

Namjoon: Meet me at the park later at 8pm wear something nice bye-

He said quickly and hung up. I looked at my phone not believing he hung up. "Damn boy i know you're a rapper but speak slower please" i yelled at the phone pouting.

Oh well gotta do what my boy wants.

I arrived home, tired as ever but gathered my strength for Joonie.

I lazily walked upstairs as i remembered what Namjoon  said. Something nice? Ohkay then.

I put on an oversized mossy green sweatshirt and black shorts. "Is this nice? Nah" i said changing into something else for a few times before settling on a white shirt and tucked it into a blue skirt. "This is...nice? I guess. Oh well" . I wore my timbs and let my hair go wild before  leaving the house.

I listened to BTS's old songs from their album 'Dark and wild' as i passed by unfamilliar faces and breath in the smell of the fresh air and the different scents of perfumes these strangers were coated in

Reaching the park, i straight away head to mine and Namjoon's favourite place. I saw him there with a box in his hand about the size of a pineaple. [[PPAP :D]]

I smiled at Namjoon as his eyes darted at me. "Hey Namjoon" i said pecking his lips. "Jagiya, i have something for youu" he sang out and presented the box.

"Wah you didnt have you. Kamsa!!" i said and took the box. Unwrapping the mint ribbon, i opened it to see a little kitten looking at me.

"Awhhh" i put the box down so the kitten doesnt feel wobly. I scooped it up slowly carresing the soft fur in my hands. "Namjoon it's adorable thank you!!" I said kissing his cheek multiple times. I couldnt help but squeal a million times. "SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE"

"I didnt know what to name it so i...meh i dont know...you see for yourself" he said and i looked for the collar.

I held the collar and there it read 'Be mine forever'

I looked up at Namjoon confused.

"So?" he said. "You named the cat 'be mine forever'? What even" I said laughing. Namjoon face palmed and i obviously didnt understand his message.

"You're so blank, Bear" He said laughing. I pouted at that sadly true statement.

"You're a blank, stubborn and an odd girl who is so complicated . You're all over the place and you mix up youre words when you get nervous. You fight for what you want no matter how small or silly that object is. You get grumpy when you sleep during the day and wake up knowing youve done nothing productive. You're just so confusing and odd and i cant keep up but..."

I looked up at Namjoon confused.

"That's the woman i fell in love with. I have never ever regreted the day i decided to sit down on that patch of grass because if i didnt, i would never have met you. And here i am now 2 years later at the same spot cofessing to that same girl i met about how much i love her even though she already knew. Because words can never express the love i have for you contained in my heart, Afi. I love you so much. Im telling you i cant keep up with you because im hoping that i will be able to do that when you say yes to me. Say yes to this." Namjoon said laughing in a breathy tone. I starred at him. A warm tear already slipping down

"Min Ah Fi, i am just a man who loves you and ive bottled up all my courage just to ask you one thing." He said shoving his hand in his pocket and pulling out a white box. He got on his knees and that was when my world blurred out. I wasnt aware of anything around me. All i saw was him. I felt like only the both of us existed on this world at this moment. No harm or danger could reach us. Everything was perfect in my life by now.

"Will you marry me Bear?"

----------------

"Text me whenever you feel like you need to talk to me..." He said and decides to ignore all of my messages after that. TALK ABOUT FALSE HOPE.

It's okay, i'll see him soon. Im moving to his school in a year. I'll teach him that im not just a lil ex he can toy with. Especially when i apologized even tho he made the mistake.

Dis boutta turn into some dramatic shit ya'll~

(Sorry for the ex bf rant there, i just hate that i love a jerk)

Im starting to 'only' love 5 things in life nowdays

1. Friends
2. Family
3. Bangtan
4. My watpadd buddies/babes
5. Gawd :3