Im Sorry

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY? am i disturbing? sorry .-.
-------------------------------------------

Afi's pov~

I got a message from Tae saying Namjoon had left as they told him to go buy some snacks. I was already dressed in a white shirt, shorts and red converse, his favourite. I wore the necklace he gave me for my birthday and a red beanie before leaving the house and heading off to the dorm.

I arrived at their dorm and smiled at all of them before going into Jimin's room to hide. "i hope you get back with him" Jimin said as he stayyed in the room with me. "I hope so too mochi oppa" i said and smiled at him. "You can do this, alright?" he said and i nodded smiling nervoously. We waited for a few minutes before Jin texted Jimin saying Namjoon has arrived back home. I could hear his muffled voice coming through the door.

I waited for the boys to push Namjoon into his room. I heard his screaming saying "WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING TO ME?!?!". i came out and stood infront of his door. Namjoon was screaming multiple times. "Let me out please?!". He eventually stopped. I waited outside the door to go in.

Namjoon went silent, probably gave up with the boys. "Its your que" Yoongi said smiling convincingly and i nodded.

"LET ME OUT IM HUNG-" Namjoon stopped dead on his tracks when i entered the room and smiled lightly at him. He backed away from where i stood and starred at me with sadness, anger and confusion mixed in together.

"H-hi Namjoon" i stuttered as i walked up to him. He backed up and finally stopped when he almost hit his bed. I took heavy steps towards Namjoon who starred at the floor avoiding my gaze. I slowly held my hand out to his face and held his cheek caringly making him gasp and stare at me. He pushed me away and said "Dont touch me". He let a few tears roll down his cheeks. "Namjoon let me explain" I said and backed up a few steps not wanting to disturb his space bubble again.

"What more do you have to say Afi? You slept with my bestfriend. What? you want to tell me how good he fucked you?" He said. His words hitting me like a ton of bricks. "That ne-ws lied Namjoon..." i said and tried to keep my breathing normal.  I didnt want to see him mad like this. Especially at me.

"You were wearing his clothes, you had messy sex hair. What else do you have to fucking say?" He sneered chuckling in a tone i didnt like . I looked up at Namjoon, the man i love so much. "Would you just let me fucking explain it to you?!" I screamed back at him. He threw his hands up in the air as defense and crossed his arms sitting down. He nodded letting me explain.

"Namjoon, that picture wasnt me after having sex with Jackson. It was because he took care of me" i sighed and clutched my shirt.

"Why would he be needing to take care of you?" Namjoon asked me not even sparing me a gaze.

"The night before, i left home to go and walk around the city. I was pulled into a dark alley by some guys who tried to rape me!" i said and felt tears roll down remembering that awful night. I looked at Namjoon who seemed to be taken aback but still wouldnt look at me so i continued.

"I was already shirtless when two guys came and saved me. They asked m-" "They saw you shirtless?" Namjoon asked, cutting me off.

"BETTER THAN GETTING RAPED GODDAMNIT NAMJOON!" i screamed at him and he seemed to get embarassed and stayyed quite letting me continue.

"The two guys asked me who they should send me to and i figured out you'd be busy by then so i told them to send me to Jackson. I went to Jackson's house and stayyed there for a night since i was too scared. Nothing happened at that night, he slept on the floor and i slept on his bed. I had no clothes so he lend me his. Thats why i was wearing them, Namjoon. That hair was simply because i forgot to comb it." I said and walked closer to him. He took a small step back making me harshly swallow down my saliva.

"Suddenly the stupid news came out and you decided to leave me without asking for an explanation. Yes i did date Jackson for a while since you didnt want me back but i just couldnt forget you. I had only loved you and will always love you Namjoon. Why cant you understand that simple thing?" I said.

"Then did anything happen between you two?" Namjoon said and was now finally looking into my eyes.

"I have to be honest Namjoon, me and Jackson did have sex ONCE. But it was because i was drunk and i needed some love. I wanted you, i screamed your name while i drank that night but instead of you showing up, Jackson did. I was desperate so i seduced him. It wasnt his fault it was mine i admit." I said.

"Why are you here still? Leave me alone Afi. You dated my bestfriend for god's sake. Do you know how broken i was when i found out? How hurt i was?!" Namjoon said and cried. "i wanted to explain but you didnt let me" i sighed out and wiped away the tears that were about to drip off from my chin . Namjoon's face was red and his expression made my heart scream in pain. I took a deep breath and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear

"I will never leave you Namjoon, Thats why im here, to return to you. I love you so much that its unexplainable. I would give you the whole world if i could. I want to spend my boring life next to you. Lay down by that same patch of grass in that park we met. I want to spend my cold nights getting warm by your embrace. I want to be able to wake up and see you beside me sleeping. I want to live knowing you're mine and im yours. But the most important is, i want to spend my empty life, feeling full being in your arms as we get through this together. So please , forgive me for my mistakes." i finished. I was crying. He was crying. I heard some footsteps moving around coming through the door and knew the other boys were listening too.

"I-im sorry..." I was shocked to hear Namjoon apologize. "It wasnt your fault" I said and he slowly walked over to me to hug me. He pulled away and i felt a drop of my salty warm tear slip into my mouth as i breathed heavily with a smile.

"Im sorry, i shoulve listened to you. I should have let you explain but i didnt. These past months have been nothing but loneliness. Forgive me Afi..." he said and i kissed him. "Can we get back together" i laughed as tears shed down. He laughed too and hugged me tightly. "Yes, we can." He whispered in my ear.

"IM SO HAPPY" i heard Jhope's happy screaming from outside the door. They all came inside and smiled warmly. They kept congratulating us over and over again. "I was so close to bashing in and killing Namjoon oh my lord" Yoongi said and we all laughed. "Welcome back" Namjoon whispered in my ear.

-------------------------------------------
YaYyY thEyrE baCk toGetHer AgaIn

Sorry for the stupid chapter. I shoulve written a better one and im sorry for the confusions.

Okay baibye

-btsexay