Dances and Emotions

Afi's pov~

        Me and Namjoon were already at bighit by 9am. I was wearing my tights and a baggy sleeveles shirt. I tied my hair up into two buns. "You look like a bear" Namjoon pointed out and playyed with my hair while we were in the elevator. "Is it weird?" i asked him insecurity taking over. "Ani its cute baby" he cooed and pecked my cheeks. "Dont you ever want to colour your hair?" Namjoon suddenly asked me while we were walking into the practise room. "Umm i guess ive never did wanted. I enjoy my natural colour. D-do you want me to colour?" i asked him and looked at the mirror wall seeing my black hair. "Nope. I was hoping you'd say that. But you'd look great with any colour fi." he said and put down the bag containing some towels for later. "The others are late again. Want to wait?" He asked me and i nodded. "Baby can you get me a cup of water please." i asked him and he smiled getting up and walking outside. They prepared a place to get water near the room.

I waited for Namjoon and got a bit bored. "Where is he?" i asked myself and stood up. I looked at the radio near me and walked over to it. "Oh well" i shrugged and turned it on choosing 'I need you'.
The song started and i got into position. I was doing the body roll part when i saw Namjoon walking in with a smirk. "Damn baby, that body roll was sexy." he said and i embarrasly stopped and covered my face. "Omgomgomg this is embarrasingggg" i whined and Namjoon held me. "Baby you were sexy dont be embarassed. I'd watch you body roll over and over again if i could." He pecked my cheek and helped me stood up. "C'mon do it with me" he said and started dancing to the song and i hesitantly followed slowly and began dancing properly again.

"Woah you guys look tired already" Jin said and smiled at me. "Yeah we- practised" Namjoon said panting in between. "Hey hyung..." Jungkook said awkwardly and waved at Namjoon. After that day, Namjoon and Jungkook havent spoken that much and it made me worried knowing i caused it. ''Come here kookie" Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook. "its okay, Fi told me everything." Namjoon said to Jungkook and i smiled warmly. I saw Jungkook turn to me ans mouthed a 'thank you' and i smiled at him. I let the members practise their choreography since their going to M bank tomorrow to perform and i was allowed to sit backstage and watch them. I texted Yooni after a long time.

To: Yooni

Hey yoon! I missed youuuu :3 How's life on your end at Jeju?

Yooni had moved to Jeju since she had to take care of her grandma with her mother. She'd visit soon as she'd always say.*ding* i checked my phone and saw Yooni had already answered.
From: Yooni

Hey fifi! Ohmehgerd ive missed u sososososoosososos much. Its okay here but i miss seol so much. How is Namfi going? Have you laid him yet? ;)  winkwinnk

To: Yooni

omg as a matter of fact yes i did. Hahhahahahahah dont telll anyoneeee.

From: Yooni

OMGKFFKFMFKFMFOM U AINT A VIRGIN NO MO. AND NAMJOON TOOK UR VIRGINITY FJCKCIKSOC

I laughed at her reaction

To: Yooni

Yah its been 4months since me and him dated, Ofc we did it. Anyways, hows grangran doing?

From: Yooni

I still cant, ur bias effed u. EmYeah grannygrangran is gud

To: Yooni

Yo i'll talk to you soon, Im gonna join the boys rn. Bye <3

From: Yooni

Okay byebye sys <3