their voicemail after an argument + Saeran

Scenario :

After a nasty argument, you left their place and haven't returned back for a few days.

Yoosung Kim

"(name), please come back home! I can't even begin to explain how much I feel sorry, I'm sorry for even thinking of putting LOLOL before you! I realise how childish I was acting... please come home, I love you!"

Zen

"I never want to fight with you again, it seems my world goes crashing down when I do. I hate to see the tears streaming down your face, I never want to make you feel like that again! Please forgive me, I love you so much honey."

Jaehee Kang

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say all those painful things to you. I didn't mean them. I really care for you and I love you. I am sorry, please forgive me. I need you back in my life (name), it hurts too much to have you away for so long..."

Jumin Han

"The last thing I wanted to do is hurt you. But I did. I'm sorry that I lost my temper around you. I will make it up to you, I want to see a smile back on my love's face. I will do anything that you want. Please forgive me."

Luciel Choi

"If I could turn back time, I would have never fought with you. All I did was give you tears and sadness, that's what I never want to make you do! I haven't been able to sleep since you've left... come back (name)...! I love you."

V

"I made you cry, I hurt you and I gave you so much pain. I can't believe that I made the woman I love cry... I cannot say how sorry I am in mere words. I am asking for forgiveness even though I don't deserve it. Just know that I love you, I always will."

Saeran Choi

"I need you back here (name)! I know I was stupid to let my anger out on you, I hated to see you cry because of me. I-I just need you back home, with me... I... I love you! Don't leave me all alone. Anyone... anyone but you..!"

fuk my feelings