you had childhood memories of each other

Scenario :

You and them shared a close knit relationship, even from when you were children. This is one of your precious memories.

Yoosung Kim

You and Yoosung were always close as children, always playing make believe and playing ridiculous games that almost had no meaning.

This particular day, you and him were playing with a princess and a prince. Your princess was kept by an evil captor for their own purposes, and Yoosung's toy prince was the one that was supposedly going to save you.

"Save me my prince!" The princess cried as you made her hold out her arms.

You shoved against Yoosung slightly, indicating for him to play.

"The prince is on the way!" The prince said, as Yoosung held the figure to soar through the sky.

Soon enough, the princess was saved by the prince, flying through the sky together. You grinned as the princess kissed the prince on the cheek, watching for Yoosung's reaction.

"Wah! You can't kiss the prince! The prince has to kiss the princess!" He stammered, dropping the princess.

"What?!" You gasped, "The princess can kiss the prince, there's nothing wrong with that!"

You dropped your own figurine and waved your fists in the air, now having a protest about the topic.

"Alright!" Yoosung chimed, "The princess can kiss the prince, don't cry (name)."

"I'm not crying!" You whined, cheeks flushing from the outburst.

Yoosung giggled, patting the top of your head. You puffed out your cheeks as his purple eyes looked at your eyes.

A moment passed, and then he lowered his head, his lips pressing against your cheek for just a split second before pulling away.

"Since I'm the prince, this is how you kiss the princess, right?" Yoosung smiled as the pink on his cheeks became prominent.

You put a hand to the now flaming cheek. "Yes..."

Then you kissed his own cheek, hand gently on his shoulder as you pulled back your lips with a smile.

"And that's how the princess kisses her prince, right?"

Yoosung simply nodded, words impossible to form.

Zen

You were a virtuoso, while Zen was a passionate singer. Despite his mother's attempts to try and pressure him into the path of a lawyer, he often spent time with you singing and acting.

This day, he came rushing into the music room, holding a piece of paper as he kept a big smile on his face.

"Learn this as soon as you can (name)! I have something I want to show you!" He enthused, sitting down next to you on the large velvet piano seat, he shoved the panic music sheet on the music rack.

"Okay..." You nodded, fingers hovering over the piano's keys as you played the music.

You only needed to play through it three or four times before you could manage to play it smoothly, fluently, like a melody in both yours and Zen's ears.

"That sounds good to me~ On the count of three, can you play it from the start?" Zen asked, pointing at the music sheet.

"Sure! I wonder what you're up to..." You giggled, waiting for the call.