what anime you watch together

Yoosung Kim

Yoosung would want to watch something lighthearted, with definitely some fantasy and action mixed in there. He absolutely refuses to watch gory, dark anime as he can't stand it.

The anime you two would watch together would probably either be Log Horizon, because of how much Yoosung can relate it to LOLOL, or No Game No Life because of the vibrant scenery.

Zen

He would watch a romance. No doubt about it. It wouldn't even be you to suggest one, he would. The one type of anime that he would refuse to watch is an action because it would remind him of Yoosung too much (lol).

You two would probably watch an anime like My Little Monster because he can relate to the straightforward male protagonist, or Orange because of the scenes that can make you cry in his arms, while he blinks back his own tears.

Jaehee Kang

She would want to watch something that was very pretty, with a smooth plot. Nothing that would have her on the edge of her seat, or sobbing for hours. She would never watch a fantasy, as she thinks that they are just unrealistic and pointless.

The two of you would probably watch an anime like Plastic Memories because of its easy yet deep plot or Your Lie in April due to the beautiful sound track that it has, and the heartbreaking moments.

Jumin Han

The only type of anime that he would watch would be the ones that keep him interested. He would love a thriller or crime anime, and would hate a romance or a cheesy comedy.

You two would probably watch an anime like Erased due the depth of the plot and the twists that it has or 91 Days because it kept him guessing throughout and had him telling you theories on what was going to happen next.

Luciel Choi

He would want to watch a slice of life anime, or an anime that is hilariously bad. Just so he can mock it. The one he wouldn't watch is one that has a psychological thriller genre because it would creep him out too much.

You would watch together an anime like ReLife due to its comedy that has Saeyoung howling or School Days due to its crappy crappyness that you and Saeyoung can poke fun at.

V

To be honest, he would watch whatever you want to watch. It didn't matter to him whatever it is, but he would have to draw a line at the ecchi genre, he just finds it a bit odd.

The two of you would watch something like Clannad if you were after something innocent or Barakamon for something lighthearted.

I wrote this on a whim. Hopefully when I wake up I don't die from the cringe :)))