they were parents

I found these cute family portraits on tumblr. These were made by moencabage

Yoosung Kim

(lets forget that Yoosung has naturally brown hair)

• Yoosung would want kids pretty soon in the relationship to prove that he wasn't a little kid, like the other members of the RFA claimed

• Your first child was a boy. He resembled his father in so many ways, both personality and appearance. Yoosung was just as happy and hyperactive as your child.

• As a father, Yoosung would try to encourage his child to play sports, not play games as he did.

• But with enough persuasion from your son, he would give in and play LOLOL with him.

• "(child's name)! Let's go and play football, mom will come with us too!" He would say, unintentionally bringing you into playing with your son with him.

• not that you minded, it was cute to see a smile on both your son and Yoosung's face.

• he wasn't very strict, but if things went too far he would put his foot down and attempt to tell your son off.

• 'attempt' as he wasn't intimidating at all, and your son would probably just laugh, and then Yoosung would laugh.

• there were afternoons when you would commonly catch Yoosung and (child's name) napping on the sofa after playing in the sunshine for far too long.

• he wasn't one to over boast, but he would often post photos on the RFA chat rooms when your son would do something cute.

Zen

• he wanted children after a few years of being together, as he wanted to focus on his career first

• you were blessed with a beautiful daughter who had Zen's hair colour but your eye colour. She was just as attractive as Zen, and he adored her.