their favourite feature about you + Saeran

part 2/2

Yoosung Kim

His favourite feature of you is your smile. It may be cheesy, but Yoosung loves to see your happiness, which brightens his own day.

He loves the warmth on your face when you smile. There's always a reason to smile, and you always find that reason.

- "You are my sunshine (name), when I see you smile, I feel ten times happier!"

Zen

His favourite feature of you is your lips. They're the perfect shape for him, and he loves when you pout when you're annoyed - he can't help himself to kiss you.

He loves the intimacy you share when you kiss, as well as the pure feeling. He loves them for more than one reason... they certainly come in handy in the bedroom ;)

- "All I want is the taste that your lips allow babe... let me kiss you!"

Jaehee Kang

Her favourite feature about you is your back. While it may not be favoured by most people, she loves the curve of your back, trailing her fingers down it drives her crazy.

She loves your soft skin, how supple it is to touch. And while your back is her favourite feature, her hypnotising touch makes you feel dreamy, something only Jaehee could do.

- "The curve of a woman's back is an attractive feature in my eyes, even more so for you (name)."

Jumin Han

His favourite feature about you is your legs. He loves how toned, slender and perfectly shaped they are - and you look damn good in a dress and high heels.

He loves how you can tease him with a shorter skirt, but then look so elegant in a longer dress that shows your smooth legs. The legs are a seduction to Jumin.

- "Are you trying to tempt me by showing off your legs in such a little skirt (name)?"

Luciel Choi

The feature he loves most about you is your neck. He likes to give short, surprising kisses to see your reaction; and he finds them adorable each time.

He loves that he can either be playful and loving with you; or use your neck as a way of shoving possession over you. Even against your protests, numerous hickies would be planted on the skin.

- "You're so cute (name)! Who knew you were so sensitive at your neck?"

V

His favourite feature about you is your eyes. V can easily get lost in looking at your gorgeously coloured eyes, always with a smile on his face. When he looks into your eyes, he loses track of anyone else.

They are the window to the soul, and he can always read your true expression through your eyes. The sadness that you may have, he knows, the same with your happiness.

- "I've always loved your eyes (name), they are beautiful - a photo could not capture the beauty."

Saeran Choi

His favourite feature about you is your hands. The rare moments when he would hold your hand, he would never want to let go. While it may be innocent, just that contact was enough to make Saeran feel loved.

He loves it even more when your hands hold him when you cuddle, or when you caress his cheek.

- "Can you do that thing again...? You know... when you hold me so closely..."

unknown needs more love